Im Ji eun is a South Korean actress. She started her career in the entertainment industry in 1998. The 45 year old actress was cast in various TV drama series. Some of the most popular dramas include ‘White Lies’, ‘Master of Study’, ‘Cunning Single Ladies’, and the latest one ‘You are a Gift’. Im is married to her long-time boyfriend, a comedian who she has been dating for 15 years. They finally tied the knot in 2014.
Im Ji-eun’s Profile
Name: Im Ji-Eun
Birthdate: February 27, 1975
Birthplace: South Korea
University: Seoul Institute of the Arts, Sangmyung University – Theater and Film Studies
Star sign: Pisces
Spouse: Go Myung-hwan (m. 2014)
Agent: DMCC Entertainment
Im Ji-eun’s Filmography
- Hwayi: A Monster Boy | Hwayi: Gwoemuleul Samkin Ayi (2013) – Young-Joo
- Girl Scout (2008) – Sung Hye-Ran
- Going by the Book | Bareuge Salja (2007) – Kim Sung-Mi
- Family | Paemilri (2002)
- Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance | Boksuneun naui geot (2002) – Ryu’s Sister
- Vanishing Twin (2000)
- Fly Low (1999) – Ju-Kyeong
- You Are a Gift | Dangshineun Sunmool (SBS / 2016) – Kong Eul-Sook
- My Mind’s Flower Rain | Nae Maeumui Ggotbi (KBS2 / 2016) – Chun Il-Ran
- Hello Monster | Neoreul Gieokhae (KBS2 / 2015) – Hyun Ji-Soo
- The King’s Face | Wangui Eolgool (KBS2 / 2014-2015) – Queen Park
- Make a Wish | Sowoneul Malhaebwa (MBC / 2014-2015) – Jo Myung-Hee
- Cunning Single Lady | Angkeumhan Dolsingnyeo (MBC / 2014) – Wang Ji-Hyun
- A Tale of Two Sisters | Jisungimyun Kamcheon (KBS / 2013) – Choi Il-Young
- Big (KBS2 / 2012) – Kang Hee-Soo
- Moon and Stars for You | Byeoldo Daldo Ddajoolge (KBS / 2012) – Park Na-Rae
- Brain | Beulein (KBS2 / 2011-2012) – Hong Eun-Sook
- The President | Peurejidenteu (KBS2 / 2010) – Oh Jae-Hee
- Three Sisters | Sejamae (SBS / 2010) – Kang Mi-Ran
- Master of Study | Kongbu-ui Shin (KBS2 / 2009)
- White Lie | Hayeon Geojitmal (MBC / 2008-2009) – Hong Na-Gyeong
- Garden of the Wind | Baramui Hwawon (SBS / 2008) – queen Jung-Soon
- The Daring Sisters | Balchikhan Yeojadeul (MBC / 2006) – Kim Eun-Young
- Recipe of Love | Sarangchanga (MBC / 2005) – Baek Su-Ra
- A Problem at My Younger Brother’s House | Hongbune Baktejeotne (SBS / 2003) – Park Mi-Ri
- Golden Wagon | Hakeum macha (MBC / 2002-2003) – Hwang Yoo-Jung
- Drama Special: The Dirge Singer | Gokbi (KBS2 / 2014) – Do-Hwa
Im Ji-eun’s Husband
Im Ji eun and her husband, comedian Go Myung Hwan, dated for 15 years and finally got married in 2014. The couple tied the knot at Gangnam Central Baptist Church in Nonhyeon-dong on 11th November 2014.
Go Myung Hwan was known from MBC’s 8th open recruiting comedian in 1997, and appeared on gag programs like ‘Gag Night’ and ‘Laugh and Laugh’. He also appeared on ‘Capital Scandal’ and ‘My Shining Girl’.
At the wedding, Go Myeong-Hwan’s gag duo, Moon Cheon-Sik presided at the ceremony. There was also a musical performance by singer Yoon Do-Hyeon and popera singer Gang Tae-Wook. The couple went on a honeymoon to Europe after Lim Ji-Eun’s drama finished shooting.
Before they become a couple, they had been friends for a long time. Both Go and Im were going to same church, and their growing faith served as momentum. This couple were noted as unique by the fans, because relationships between comedians and actors rarely happen. Not only that, but the fact that they had been dating for 15 years takes their relationship to another level. Before they wed, they released their pre-wedding pictures. Take a look!
In a reality show in 2016, after two years of devotion, Im Ji-eun shared a love story about the couple on the TVN entertainment program ‘Field talk show taxi’.
On the same day, Go Myung-hwan’s mother and Im Ji-eun’s mother appeared, and the two mothers were impressed by a letter written directly to Go Myung-hwan and Im Ji-eun.
At this time, MC Lee Young-ja and Oh Man-seok asked, “Show me what a kiss is in my 40s“, and Go Myung-hwan and Im Ji-eun hesitated for a while, before kissing deeply.
The MCs and both of their mothers were cheering them to create a cheerful atmosphere when they finally shared a deep kiss.