Let’s take a look at Hong Jin-young’s Awards!
- Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA 2009) for Best Trot with nominated work “Love Battery”
- 14th MBC Entertainment Awards for Excellence Award with nominated work “We Got Married”
- Seoul Music Awards (SMA 2015) for Best Trot with nominated work “1st Mini Album Life Note”
- Golden Disc Awards (GDA 2015) for Best Trot with nominated work “Love Wifi”
- Melon Music Awards (MMA 2015) for Best Trot with nominated work “Love Wifi”
- Melon Music Awards (MMA 2016) for Best Trot with nominated work “Thumb Up”
- Seoul Music Awards (SMA 2016) for Best Trot with nominated work “Thumb Up”
- Melon Music Awards (MMA 2017) for Best Trot with nominated work “Ring Ring (Composer Version) with Kim Young-chul”
- Soribada Best K-Music Awards (2018) for New Hallyu Trot Award
- Melon Music Awards (MMA 2018) for Best Trot Award and Best Folk/Blues Song with nominated work “Good Bye”
- SBS Entertainment Awards (2018) for Best Couple Award with nominated work “Running Man, My Little Old Boy with Kim Jong-kook”
Since debut, Hong Jin-young only had one official concert in 2019. She made a U.S. concert debut on January 12th, 2019, at Pechanga Resort & Casino in California with over 3000 audiences.
Hong Jin-young made a concert debut in Los Angeles (LA) to commemorate her 10th year since debuting in 2009. The concert price list ranged from $70 to $200. The concert audience consisted of a wide range of age groups. The stadium had a seating capacity of 3260 seats.
Let’s take a peek at Hong Jin-young’s concert in LA!
In 2018, Hong Jin-young released a retro trot style digital single called “Good Bye” (잘가라), composed by her long-time collaborator, Jo Young-soo (who also composed “Love Battery” and “Cheer Up”) and well-known K-Pop lyricist, Kim Eana.
Hong Jin-young also wrote and composed a second electrot single called “I Kicked My Luck Off” (복을 발로 차버렸어) for Kang Ho-dong, which was released through SM Station.
In December 2018, Hong Jin-young released a trot single called “Seoul” (서울사람). The song is about people and experiences in Seoul. The song is a collaboration with rapper Bray (브레이) and produced Park Keun-tae (박근태).
In January 2019, Hong Jin-young released a digital single. Unlike before, the song is a ballad with the title “Love is…” (사랑은 다 이러니). She later made a concert debut in California, Los Angeles.
Recently, Hong Jin-young finally released her first studio album with the title Lots of Love (랏츠 오브 러브). The album consists of 13 tracks.
That was all the information about Hong Jin-young! Don’t forget to kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below!