Everything You Need To Know About South Korean Child Actress Heo Jung-eun
Heo Jung-eun, or Heo Jeong-eun, is a child actress who played a cameo role in the drama Arthdal Chronicles. She acts as little Tan-ya, who as an adult is played by Kim Ji-won. Even though Heo Jung-eun only appeared as a cameo, she successfully impressed the audience with her good acting and cute adorable face. She is now a popular South Korean actress. She first caught the public’s attention with her appearances in the hit dramas My Lawyer, Mr. Jo (2016) and Love in the Moonlight (2016).
At the age of nine, she took her first leading role on television as Geum-bi, a girl who suffered from her childhood due to Alzheimer’s disease in My Fair Lady (2016). She is a young actress who was born on September 14th, 2007. In 2016, her name became widely known after she claimed to prefer Song Joong-ki to Park Bo-gum during the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.
In this article, Channel-Korea will introduce you more closely to the talented South Korean child actress Heo Jung-eun. We will start with her profile and facts, acting transformations, and her latest news. So, Keep reading, everyone!
Full Profile and Facts
- Name: Heo Jung-eun (허정은)
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: September 4th, 2007
- Star sign: Virgo
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Blood type: A
- Talent agency: J Wide-Company
Facts About Heo Jung-eun
- Heo Jung-eun is a young actress who was born on September 14th, 2007, in South Korea.
- In 2016, her name went viral after she made the claim that she prefers Song Joong-ki to Park Bo-gum during the KBS Drama Awards. The reason for choosing Song Joong-ki over Park Bo-gum is simply because she is a big fan of that handsome actor, Song Joong-ki.
- She had expressed her desire to act with that actor (Song Joong-ki), and luckily, her wish actually came true when she managed to grab a part in the drama Arthdal Chronicles, a drama starred by Song Joong-ki.
- Having an amazing acting ability, Heo Jung-eun had an acting debut when she was six years old. She made her first screen appearance by starring in the drama Wonderful Mama (2013).
- Cute and adorable, she is often lined up to be a young version of a female lead in a drama. For example Han Ji-min in the drama Hyde Jekyll, Me, Kim Tae-ri in the drama Mr. Sunshine, and Nam Ji-hyun in the drama 100 Days of My Prince.
- Being a young version of Kim Ji-won in Arthdal Chronicles, curiously enough, Heo Jung-eun has also acted as the daughter of Kim Ji-won and Jin Goo in the drama Mr. Sunshine.
- Not always acting as a young version of a female lead, she was also riveting when acting as the main character in the drama Oh My Geum Bi or supporting actress in My Lawyer, Mr. Joe.
Heo Jung-eun who was born in 2007 has been playing in dramas since she was six years old. More precisely, in 2013 she debuted by appearing in the drama Wonderful Mama and she also took part in the big-screen film Montage. After that, she then starred in a film and nine other plays. Her acting has been getting more attention since she acted as a young girl named Geum Bi who was intelligent but was diagnosed with a deadly disease in KBS’ drama My Fair Lady in 2016. So far, she has starred in several films and dramas, let’s check out her transformations from her debut until now!
Heart to Heart
Divorce Lawyer in Love
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
Oh My Geum Bi
The Ghost Detective
100 Days My Prince
Choosing Between Park Bo-gum and Song Joong-ki
There are many interesting things that can be seen at the events at the end of 2016. One of them is at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards which was held on December 31st, 2016. At the 2016 KBS Drama Awards, young actress Heo Jung-eun became a special spotlight. In 2016, she appeared in three KBS dramas that made her name soar, namely My Lawyer Mr. Jo, Love in the Moonlight, and Oh My Geum Bi.
At the 2016 KBS Drama Awards, Heo Jung-eun sat flanked by her two “fathers” (in the drama), Park Shin-yang and Oh Ji-ho. This position has certainly attracted the attention of many people, especially after she was rewarded as the Best Young Actress. During the award for the title of Best Couple, Heo Jung-eun and Oh Ji-ho came forward. Heo Jung-eun’s position was next to Song Joong-ki during the interview session and Oh Ji-ho said Heo Jung-eun did not see him, but only glanced at Song Joong-ki.
Jun Hyun-moo then asked Heo Jung-eun really asking for Park Bo-gum’s autograph and answered Heo Jung-eun with a nod. Then Jun Hyun-moo asked Heo Jung-eun to choose between Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum. Without a doubt, Heo Jung-eun chose Song Joong-ki. Park Bo-gum briefly showed a frown making a joke and causing everyone to laugh. The curious Oh Ji-ho asked Heo Jung-eun to choose him (Park Bo-gum) or Song Joong-ki. Again Heo Jung-eun undoubtedly chose Song Joong-ki and made everyone laugh again.