The Cute Oppa Of Korea, Ha Seok-jin
We will introduce you to the one who can be your next heartthrob; he is tall, kind, polite, gentle and handsome, and his cute name is Ha Seok-jin. This handsome guy, he has stared in so many dramas and TV series. His acting can impress everyone who watches him. Lucky for you, today we will tell you everything you need to know and what you’ve been really wondering about him. Channel-Korea will provide a detailed rundown of everything about him, so let’s meet this handsome actor Ha Seok-jin.
Ha Seok-jin’s Life Before Being Famous
Ha Seok-jin was born in South Korea, on February 10th, 1982, from a middle-class ordinary family. But since a very young age, he has always had a dream of becoming an actor or at least work in the entertainment industry. He is very tall. His height is 182 cm. And he kept the faith that one day he would become an actor. But not only he has a handsome face, he also has a brilliant brain. He graduated from Hanyang University in mechanical engineering because his family wanted him to finish his studies. And after graduating, he started working as an engineer. But because of his handsome face some model companies gave him a project. This was his opportunity to enter the entertainment world. In 2005 his modeling stint with Korean air was his first job in the entertainment industry.
Surprising Facts You Need To Know About Ha Seok-jin
Here they are, a few facts you need to know about him.
- He gained further confidence by collaborating with the musician SG wannabe in 2005, making an appearance in his music video for the songs “As We Live” and “Sin and Punishment.” As a consequence of his appearance in these music videos, he got quite a few offers for acting and thus his career as a star in the Korean movie industry began.
- In 2008, he got a chance to play an important role in the drama I Am Happy, and thanks to his role in the drama he won the Best Actor Award at SBS Drama Awards. He also received a nomination at the Baeksang Art Awards.
- When it comes to women, he has said that looks and appearance is the last thing he notices in a woman. He prefers a good character and a big heart, rather than a beautiful face.
- He would like to keep his private life away from the eyes of the public and he is not active on social media. This means that we cannot stalk him, girls. But recently, it would seem that he has opened his own Instagram account for fans.
- He is very shy when it comes to women. And that is one of the reasons for not having met his ideal woman yet.
- He has played the leading roles in two big dramas, namely Drinking Solo and Radiant Office.
- He began his career in entertainment as a model.
Ha Seok-jin’s Filmography
Since he began his career as an actor in 2005 he has starred in a lot of dramas and movies, so we will tell you and maybe it can be a recommendation for spending your weekend.
|2005||Sad Love Story||MBC|
|2006||Dr. Kkang||Kim Jin-kyu||MBC|
|Korea Secret Agency|
|2007||If in Love… Like Them||Kang-deo||SBS/Mnet|
|Hello! Miss||Hwang Chan-min||KBS2|
|Drama City “무공족구외전”||Park Jung-woo|
|2008||I am Happy||Kang-seok||SBS|
|2009||What’s for Dinner?||Kim Yoon-soo||MBC|
|2010||The Great Merchant||Kang Yoo-ji||KBS1|
|Once Upon a Time in Saengchori||Jo Min-sung||tvN|
|2011||Can’t Lose||Lee Tae-young||MBC|
|If Tomorrow Comes||Lee Young-gyun||SBS|
|Childless Comfort||Ahn Sung-ki||jTBC|
|Thrice Married Woman||Kim Jun-goo||SBS|
|2014||4 Legendary Witches||Nam Woo-suk||MBC|
|2016||After the Play Ends||Park-ryeok||tvN|
|Drinking Solo||Jin Jung-suk||tvN|
|Something About 1 Percent||Lee Jae-in||DramaX|
|2017||Radiant Office||Seo Woo-jin||MBC|
|2018||A Poem a Day||Cameo, Episode 11||tvN|
|Your House Helper||Kim Ji-woon||KBS2|
|2006||See You After School||Kang Jae-koo|
|Who Slept with Her||Kim Tae-yo|
|2007||Unstoppable Marriage||Wang Ki-baek|
|2016||Like for Likes||Cameo, Kang Min-ho|
|2010||The Fox’s Butler||MBC||Cast member|
|2015||Hot Brain: Problematic Men||tvN|
|2016||After The Show Ends||tvN|
|2005||“As We Live“||SG Wannabe|
|“Sin and Punishment“|
|2006||“Because I Love You”||SG Wannabe & SeeYa|
|2008||“I Miss You“||SG Wannabe|
|2013||“슬픈약속 (That’s My Fault)“||Speed|
|2015||“Along the Days”||Huh Gak|
Ha Seok-jin’s Smart Brain
He does not only have a handsome face but he also has a smart brain. The actor who played in Drinking Solo has an IQ of 152! Wow! He was able to finish his studies in engineering and still work as an actor for years. Great huh!?
Ha Seok-Jin & Yoon So-Hee’s Cute love story
As we know, there is gossip about him and Yoon So-hee. But is it true? Who knows, right? But facts say it’s true. They have been caught on a date. His on-off girlfriend always supports him no matter what, and they first met on the set of the drama D-Day as co-stars. But the representative from his agency said it is a misunderstanding and Ha Seok-jin is in a sticky situation because of the shocking implications, but he is currently giving his all for filming the drama. And Yoon So-hee denied the dating rumor. But on the premiere of After The Play Ends they showed up as a couple.
Ha Seok-Jin’s Love Life And Ideal Type
Well, what do you think, girls? But he said that his ideal type is not about the physical qualities, and he likes someone with whom he can converse well. And he doesn’t like a girl who always stares at her phone on the first date, he hates it, he wants a good person he can relate to, and someone who will be satisfied by just looking at each other in the eyes and conversing. Oohh so cute…
Ha Seok-jin’s Famous Kissing Scene
All people talk about is his romantic kissing scene, so here is the explanation.
Ha Seok-jin’s Latest News
Even though he has not told us what he is doing right now, but we can still enjoy all the dramas, and wait for his next drama or movie; for that, we can stalk his beautiful Instagram.
That’s all guys all the information you need to know about your favorite and sweetheart celebrity. Please give and leave your comment below, and stay tune for the next profile about your lovely celebrity.