Get Closer to Know Go Eun-mi
South Korea is known for having many incredible actors and actresses. Most people recognize Lee Min-ho, Song Joong-ki, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Tae-hee, but there are actually a lot of actresses that deserve some of the spotlight. One of them is Go Eun-mi. Go Eun-mi is a South Korean actress. She made her entertainment debut in 1995 as a singer in the band T.Ra.V (which stands for ‘TV+Radio+Video’), which released one album, Hey! Henter. However, the band disbanded after the release. A year later, in 1996, Go was cast in a sitcom called Three Guys and Three Girls. From there, she continued her journey and pursued her career in acting full-time. She is best known for her roles in the television dramas Even So Love, Loving You a Thousand Times, Dangerous Women and Lady Storm.
Go Eun-mi’s Profile
- Born name: Ahn Eun-mi
- Stage name: Go Eun-mi
- Hangul: 고은미
- Birthday: July 7, 1976 (age 41)
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Education: Seoil University – Theater and Film
- Years active: 1995-present
- Agency: SidusHQ
- Height: 166cm
Go Eun-mi Married
In mid 2015, Go tied the knot with her fiancé, a businessman, in a private wedding ceremony. The attendants were family members and close acquaintances only. It was held at The Raum Wedding Hall in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul.
A few days before the wedding, on May 7th, Go, through her agency sidusHQ, shared multiple frames of her wedding pictorial.
In her revealing bridal shots, Go Eun Mi is beautifully draped in classic wedding and evening dresses. The pictures are like a frame drama straight out of a film; they are simple and modern yet luxurious.
Recently, the actress starred in MBC‘s morning Drama series, Lady of the Storm, as Do Hye-bin. As she often does, she is playing an evil character, but she still looks so flawless.
At the wedding ceremony, Go Eun-mi shone as a happy, beautiful May bride in a white wedding dress.
Go Eun-mi said, “I still don’t realize that I got married. Perhaps I will realize it on my way home after the ceremony. Thank you for coming today. I will live happily.”
After the wedding ceremony, Go Eun-mi and her husband enjoyed their honeymoon in the Maldives.
Go Eun-mi’s Husband
Regarding Go Eun-mi husband, it is revealed that she married a Korean businessman who is 8 years older than her. According to some sources, Go Eun-mi met him in 2013 through friends. The news of her relationship was announced in August last year. Somehow, her agency didn’t reveal any pictures or any further information related to her husband. However, the couple was very happy as they had just tied the knot in mid-2017. At the wedding, Go was beaming with all the happiness and blessings she got from her spouse, family and colleagues. She was also very thankful for all the support from her agency and fans.
Go Eun-mi’s Drama and Movie List
- Return of Bok Dan-Ji | Dolaon Bokdanji (MBC / 2017) – Hong Ran-Young
- Stormy Woman | Pokpoongui Yeoja (MBC / 2014-2015) – Do Hye-Bin
- Empire of Gold | Hwanggeumui Jegoog (SBS / 2013) – Park Eun-Jung
- Dangerous Woman | Wiheomhan Yeoja (MBC / 2011-2012) – Kang Yoo-Ra
- Smile Mom | Wooteoyo Eomma (SBS / 2010) – Hwang Bo-Mi
- I Am Legend | Na neum Junsul yida (SBS / 2010) – Kang Ran-Hee
- Loving You a Thousand Times | Cheonmanbyeon Saranghae (SBS / 2009)
- Again, My Love | Miwodo Dashi Hanbeon (KBS2 / 2009)
- Heart of Destiny | Kuraedo Jongah (MBC / 2007-2008) – Seo Myung-Ji
- Hearts of Nineteen | Yeol Aheup Sunjeong (KBS / 2006-2007) – Ha Soo-Jung
- Three Guys and Three Girls (MBC/1996)
- Why Women? (KBS2/2001)
- Girl’s High School Days (2003)
- Makgeolli Girls | Makkeolseu (2015) – Kim Ha-Jung
- We are Brothers | Woorineun Hyungjeibnida (2014) – Seung-Ja (adult)
- The Quiz Show Scandal | Kwijeu Wang (2010)
- The Righteous Thief | Hongkildongui Huye (2009) – Choi Su-Young
- Guns and Talks (2001) – Oh, Young-ran