Member of Global Icon—Heeso
Heeso is a South Korean singer and dancer. She debuted five times with various girl groups. Heeso used to be known as a back dancer for BLACKPINK. Recently, she made her debut with a new girl group under her real name, Jinsil. In this article, Channel-Korea will provide you with a detailed rundown of everything about GI’s Heeso! Stay tuned.
Full Profile of Heeso
- Stage Name: Heeso (희소)
- Real Name: Moon Jin-sil (문진실)
- Date of Birth: January 8th, 1991
- Place of Birth: Guri, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Nationality: Korean
- Star Sign: Capricorn
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 164 cm (5ft 4inch)
- Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
- Shoe Size: around 230 mm/240 mm
- Occupation: Singer, Choreographer
- Associated Acts: GI (former), HEXE (former), AGirls (former), Various (former), Blastar
- Debut Date: June 29th, 2015 (with GI), October 16th, 2015 (with HEXE), May 2016 (with AGirls), in 2017 (with Various), July 31th, 2020 (with Blastar)
- Agency: Cowl Entertainment (former), Star Bay Entertainment (former), Serenity Music (former), SimTong Entertainment (former), VH Entertainment
- Official Twitter: jinsilmoon (currently inactive)
- Official Instagram: dal_true_
Fun Facts about Heeso
- Heeso’s position in Global Icon (GI) was lead rapper, lead dancer, and vocalist.
- Heeso was introduced as a GI member on June 29th, 2015. She was introduced as the new member of the group through individual videos along with Do Kyung and Ji A-min.
- She has debuted five times with different groups. She is a former member of HEXE, AGirls, Various, and GI (Global Icon). She is currently a member of the girl group Blastar.
- Heeso was known as a back dancer from YG Entertainment. She was a back dancer for various artists from YGE, including Jennie, BLACKPINK, Lee Hi (when she was still in YGE), and more. She was also a back dancer of AOA’s Chanmi.
- She is the owner of a corgi named Moon Tan (Instagram: _tan_2016).
- Heeso choreographed a dance for Pink Fantasy’s “Fantasy” (2019), and Pink Fantasy’s “Playing House” (2020).
Let’s take a look at GI’s Heeso’s focus fan-cam and her girl group music video:
GI’s DoliGo DoliGo Music Video
GI’s Heeso’s Focus Fan-cam
On the focus fan-cam, we can see that Heeso is really a great dancer. Just look how great and beautiful her moves are. Her rap is also very good. Go check her focus fan-cam~
Heeso has been going through a lot of debut projects. She debuted with Global Icon (GI) on June 29th, 2015. The agency posted some individual videos for introducing the three new members. Heeso was one of those three new members. Heeso was in charge of the positions lead rapper, lead dancer, and vocalist. The group disbanded in 2016.
In 2016, she joined a girl group called HEXE. Her stage name changed from Heeso to Jin. She was the main dancer and vocalist of the group. Unfortunately, fans thought that the group disbanded somewhere in 2016 because of the lack of activities and no further news about the group.
In 2013, she debuted with AGirls. Her position was a rapper, vocalist, and dancer. The group debuted on October 21st, 2013, with “Oh My God (어쩜이래)” under Star Bay Entertainment. In May 2016, she re-debuted with the group, but she left soon after. The group disbanded in 2017. In 2017, Heeso debuted in the girl group called VARIOUS under Cowl Entertainment. Her position was a vocalist. She was also the leader of the group. Unfortunately, the group later disbanded on May 29th, 2018.
Recently, Heeso made a debut with a girl group called Blastar. The group consists of five members. The group debuted on July 31st, 2020, under VH Entertainment. Heeso debuted under her real name, Jinsil. She made her debut with their first single album One Way. She choreographed the group’s first single.
Re-debut with Blastar
Heeso debuted under her real name Jinsil. She debuted with the girl group called Blastar on July 31st, 2020, with their first single album One Way. She also choreographed the group’s debut song “One Way.” The group itself consists of five members (including her). She debuted with Blastar under VH Entertainment.
Let’s cheer Heeso and her future activities! Don’t forget to kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below.