Jo In Sung’s Filmography
Jo has starred in numerous films and TV series. Since his first appearance, he has also won various awards for his remarkable acting. From the historical genre to the thriller and melodrama genre, Jo’s acting skills cannot be doubted anymore. Here is the full list of his roles in movies and TV series. Check it out!
- 2002 Public Toilet as Cho
- 2003 Madeleine as Kang Ji-suk
- 2003 The Classic as Oh Sang-min
- 2003 Love Impossible as Kim Chul-soo
- 2006 A Dirty Carnival as Kim Byung-doo
- 2008 A Frozen Flower as Hong-rim
- 2017 The King as Park Tae-soo
- 2018 Ansi Fortress as Yang Manchun
- Dear My Friends (tvN / 2016) – Seo Yeon-Ha (special guest appearance)
- It’s Ok, This is Love | Gwaenchana, Sarangiya (SBS / 2014) – Jang Jae-Yeol
- That Winter, The Wind Blows | Geu Gyeowool, Barami Boonda (SBS / 2013) – Oh Soo
- Spring Days | Bom-nal (SBS / 2005) – Ko Eun-Seop
- Something Happened In Bali | Ballieseo saengkin il (SBS / 2004) – Jung Jae-Min
- Great Ambition | Daemang (SBS / 2003) – Lee Soo (young)
- Shoot for the Stars | Byeoleul Ssoda (SBS / 2002) – Sung-Tae
- Nonstop 2 (MBC / 2002)
- Piano (SBS / 2001-2002) – Lee Kyeong-Ho
- School 3 | Hakgyo 3 (KBS2 / 2000)
Jo In-sung’s Profile and Facts
Name: Jo In-Sung/ Zo In-Sung
Birthdate: July 28, 1981
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
University: Dongguk University
Blood Type: B type
Agent: IOK Company
Education: modeling and events management at Chunnam Techno University
- In 2016, Jo was chosen as the ambassador of the National Tax Service alongside Choi Ji-woo
- Jo In-sung’s family name is spelled as ‘Jo’ in English. However, he spells it as ‘Zo’.
- His hobby is collecting hats.
- He likes playing basketball and practising Taekwondo.
- His religion is reported to be Christianity.
- Jo is pretty close to fellow actor Song Joong Ki, and is rumored to have played the cupid in Song Joong Ki’s love story with actress Song Hye Kyo.
- He once received ‘Fashion Idol of the Year’ at the ‘2nd Sohu Fashion Awards’ and ‘Style Icon of the Year’ at the ‘7th Style Icon Awards’ in 2014.
- Jo In-Sung started his mandatory two year military requirement on April 6th, 2009 and was released from his military service at 10AM, May 4th, 2011.
Did Jo In-sung Have Plastic Surgery?
Jo In Sung’s pre debut pictures have been spread on the internet. Do you think he had plastic surgery? It seems he didn’t. You can see the same features on his face, and there has been no huge difference, or if there was, maybe it was just because of puberty and makeup. Let’s check it out.
If you compare his childhood pictures to his recent pictures, it can be said that he didn’t change his face through plastic surgery. His changing features can still be categorized as natural.
In an interview, he also shared his thought regarding plastic surgery. When he was asked about one thing he would change about himself. Jo answered, “It’s not natural to force a change, I wish to change naturally, by reading good books and meeting good people.” The interviewer also related prior question to plastic surgery, and he said “It (plastic surgery) will hurt too much. It’s painful. I’ve never really thought about plastic surgery.” So it has been proven that he didn’t have plastic surgery and never will.
His perspective about appearance has shaped his type of girlfriend. He said that his ideal type would not be about appearance, such as height, face, weight; even though all of them are still important, but for Jo, what matters the most is the feelings.
No wonder Jo In-sung has loyal fans all over the world who adore him the most! Such a nice man!