Who is Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin’s Wife?
Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin’s wife is Kim Sa-eun, who’s a well-known musical actress. They met doing the musical The Three Musketeers in 2013, and have been together ever since. Kim Sa-eun name became increasingly recognized after her scandal with Super Junior Sungmin when they were married.
Let’s get to know more about Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin’s wife, Kim Sa-eun.
Kim Sa-eun Full Profile and Facts
Real Name = Kim Sang-mi
Stage Name = Kim Sa-eun
Origin = South Korea
Birthday = April 8, 1985
Gender = Female
Height = 164 cm
Weight = 43 kg
Education = Kyung-bok Elementary School | Sunhwa Arts School | Sunhwa Arts High School
Occupation = Singer, Actress, Model
Active Years = 2008 – Present
- She is better known as a musical actress, rather than a drama or movie actress.
- She majored in classical voice and music in college.
- She was debuted as a fourth-generation singer of the project group Banana Girl.
- She was a model for Park Jung-hyun MV Winter Kiss and H-Eugene MV Party Animal
- She went to the same school as the actress Park Han-byul.
- She was married to Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin on December 13, 2014.
- She first met her husband through the musical The Three Musketeers, which the couple co-starred in.
- She and Lee Sungmin were only dating for a year.
Kim Sa-eun’s Drama and Movie List
Kim Sa-eun is a well known musical actress, although she’s also appeared in movies and dramas. It’s rare that she takes any job other than musicals, but Kim Sa-eun is still active in the industry. Here’s the list of Kim Sa-eun’s dramas and movies.
|2013||The Russian Novel||Young Ji Hyun
|Year||TV Network||Drama Title||Role|
|2014||MBC Every1||Boarding House #24||Herself