Queen Seon-deok Femme Fatale, Go Hyun-jung
Go Hyun-jung is a popular South Korean actress. She was well known internationally after her acting as Mishil on the popular MBC historical drama “The Great Queen Seon-Deok”. Her hard work and her story from beauty pageant to actress is interesting to hear. Let’s get to know the famous femme fatale, Go Hyun-jung.
Go Hyun-jung: Profile and Facts
Real Name : Go Hyun-jung
Birthday: March 2, 1971
Origin : Hwasun, South Korea
Zodiac : Pisces
Education : Dongguk University – Performing Arts
Agency : IOK Company
- Her career as an actress bloomed in 1995 through the SBS drama “Sandglass” and in 2009 through the MBC drama “Queen Seondeok”.
- She has won a total of 14 awards since 1992.
- Her first agency as an actress was De Chocolate E&TF. She moved to IOK Company after her contract ended in 2010.
- IOK Company is Go Hyun-Jung’s talent agency with Go Byung-Cheol, her brother, as the CEO.
- She published a book about her beauty documentary entitled “Go Hyun-Jung Texture” in 2011.
- On April 6, 2012 through the SBS channel, she had her own talk show named GO Show. She became the main MC because she wanted to meet a lot of people, and hear their stories. But the talk show only lasted for eight months.
- She has her own fashion brand, atti.k, which sells clothes, shoes, and bags.
- She her own cosmetics line, koY.
- As an actress, Go Hyun-Jung has starred in 17 television series and 7 films since her debut.
- Not only active as an actress, she also become singer and contributed to a film ost for “Watercolor Painting in a Rainy Day” with 3 songs which were released on November 5, 1990.
- In June 1995, she also participated in a album entitled omnibus, and sang 3 songs.
- She released her own album entitled Strange Happiness. The album was released on March 1994 and consists of 11 songs.
Miss Korea, Go Hyun-jung
Go Hyun-jung was a former of of Miss Korea 1989. She was the first runner-up, which opened up her career in the entertainment industry. She became an actress after that and her debut was in 1990. She joined the contest after she graduated from university.
Go Hyun-jung’s Real Height
Go Hyun-jung’s height is 1.72m. Her height has come to public attention after her appearance on SBS’s “Go Show” as the main MC. She looked really tall in a photo that showed her standing beside her co-MCs; Jung Hyung-don, Yoon Jong-shin, and Kim Young-chul; and guests; Ivy, Baek Ji-young, and Kim Bum-soo.