Everything You Should Know About Gangkiz’s Face of the Group Lee Ji-young a.k.a Haein!
Do you know Gangkiz? If you don’t know about Gangkiz, they were a South Korean girl group which was also known as the sister group of T-ARA. Gangkiz debuted in May 2012 under Core Contents Media with a single titled “Honey Honey.” Besides that, Gangkiz also had 7 original members with Jihyun, Sooeun, Hae-in, Somin, Eunbyul, Esther, and Hyeji.
In this article, there’s detailed information about one of Gangkiz’s members who also has an active career as an actress. Without waiting any longer, let’s get to know more about Gangkiz’s Haein starting from her full profile, fun facts, discography, filmography, until her latest news after she left the group in this article!
GangKiz’s Haein’s Full Profile
Real Name: Lee Ji-young (Hangul: 이지영)
Stage Name: Haein (Hangul: 해인)
Birth: Masan, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea, April 19, 1986
Star Sign: Aries
Height: 169 cm (5’7″)
Weight: 48 kg
Blood Type: A
Position in the Group: Sub-Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
- Masan Gapo High School; Seoul National University of Arts (Musical Theater Department)
- Seoul National University (Musical Theater Dept.)
- Seowon University
Family Members: Parents
- Instagram ( @leehaeinleezy )
- Youtube Channel ( 이지Leezy )
- Cyworld ( piano862000 )
- Twitter ( haein486486 )
GangKiz’s Haein’s Fun Facts
- Gangkiz’s Haein revealed on her Instagram that she worked part-time at a restaurant to help out
- Gangkiz’s Haein modeled for some lingerie lines, mostly due to her eye-catching looks
- Gangkiz’s Haein revealed in an interview that she didn’t mean to be a singer
- Gangkiz’s Haein is loved by her fans on the Internet and is even called “Hirose Ryoko of Korea”
- Gangkiz’s Haein never had any plastic surgery in spite of claims of her doing otherwise
- Gangkiz’s Haein likes being alone
- Gangkiz’s Haein learned Chinese, swimming, and how to play the piano
- Gangkiz’s Haein left the group in 2013 for unknown reasons
- Gangkiz’s Haein used to sign under Login Pictures (로그인픽쳐스)
- Gangkiz’s Haein is now popular with several jobs such as model, actress, Pilates instructor, and YouTube creator
GangKiz’s Haein’s Debut as an Actress
In 2005, she made her debut in the entertainment industry as an advertising model for Epson printers. In 2007, she started her broadcasting career in Mnet’s Dizzy Blind Date as the 11th queen. At that time, only some knew her, but she slowly started to build up recognition as a boyish 4D girl in Olive Channel’s The Devil Diary Season 4.
On May 4, 2018, actress Lee Hae-in changed her stage name to Lee Ji-young. Born in 1986, Lee Hae-in made her debut as a CF model for an electronic device in 2005. On the other hand, Lee Hae-in posted on her Instagram, “It’s been a long time. I’ve been called by a nickname since I was little, so I thought it was more familiar to me and suited my image.”
For your information, before changing her name to Lee Ji-young, she still used her previous stage name Lee Hae-in to promote as an actress. Then, she changed her name to Lim Lee-ji in 2020 while she took her recent job as a YouTuber.
GangKiz’s Haein’s Filmography
Afterward, she succeeded in raising her awareness through tvN’s Fun TV Roller Coaster which was a hit among cable/satellite programs. She started as a semi-fixed member in the male and female exploratory life. In 2010, she appeared n MBC’s Golden Fish and took on the role of actress Seo Joo-hee who tried to ask out Park Sang-won, a divorced man of a chaebol family as a celebrity, and tried to act in a drama.
As of 2011, many people still recognized, but mostly those who only enjoy cable TV. Her career journey as an actress also entered Japan. Gangkiz’s Haein was known to be fluent in Japanese, but the line in the drama she appeared in was “Don’t move,” which is only one word.
In September 2012, she appeared in a supporting role in SBS’ Five Fingers. Unlike the previous appearance in Golden Fish, Gangkiz’s Haein played a rather important role. In April 2013, she was cast in the KBS daily drama Jiseongimyeon Gamcheon as the lead actress Lee Ye-rin.
According to what was revealed at the production presentation, Haein seemed to have completely left Gangkiz and turned to full-time acting in 2013.
She appeared as female doctor Seon Woo-jin in KBS2’s Wednesday-Thursday drama Inspiring Generation which aired on January 15, 2014. She also appeared as Moon Hee-jae in SBS’ The Three Witches which aired on December 14, 2015.
In 2018, she made a special appearance in tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama titled A Poem a Day as a character named Park Yeon-hee who is Dae-bang’s (played by Defconn) ex-girlfriend.