All About Actress Ko Sung-hee
Ko Sung-hee is a South Korean actress who became a rising star in 2014. She is a multi talent actress who also worked as an MC and a model. Ko Sung-hee was born in America because her father was working as a Korean Ambassador for United States. Before working as an actress, Ko Sung-hee almost debuted as an idol during her trainee days at KeyEast Entertainment. Ko Sung-hee is still a hot topic even now, with a lot of fresh rumors coming out about the actress. Let’s get to know the rising actress, Ko Sung-hee.
Ko Sung-hee: Full Profile and Facts
Real Name : Go Seong-hui
Birthday : June 21, 1990
Nationality : South Korean-American
Zodiac : Gemini
Height : 170 cm
Weight : 48 kg
Education : Sungkyunkwan University – Performing Arts (Acting)
Language skill : Korean, English, Japan
Years Active : 2008 – Present
Agency : Saram Entertainment
Social Media : @krnangel
- Her first award was through the MBC Drama Awards in 2014 as Best New Actress for the drama “Miss Korea The Night Watchman’s Journal”.
- On the SBS variety show “The Master Key”, she revealed that her ideal type should be a man who only loves one girl, an innocent man.
- She ate samgyupsal (pork belly meat) before she shot a kissing scene with JYJ’s Jaejoong on the KBS2 drama “The Spy”. Surprisingly, there wasn’t much smell from that.
- She needed to refilm a kiss scene with JYJ’s Jaejoong on the KBS2 drama “The Spy” due to extreme hail.
- She once made a mistake during a KBS award show. She walked behind the MC when the MC was talking, which made a funny scene, and became a hot topic afterward.
- She become an MC for Elle TV’s “Style Studio – Season 1” in 2009 as her start in the entertainment industry.
- She can dance jazz.
- She used to train with RiSe from Ladies Code at KeyEast, and almost debuted as a girl group member. She decided to leave KeyEast and pursue acting afterward.
- Many netizens claim that she looks like actress Park Shin-hye because of her facial expressions and also her look.
- She got a burn during a scene of the 2014 MBC drama “The Diary of a Night Watchman” and said that it was an “honor bruise”.
- She has been a “Prem” cosmetic ambassador since March 2018.