All About Actress Jang Hee-jin, Lead Role as Jung Hae-dang in You Are Too Much
Jang Hee-jin is a South Korean actress who began her career as model. She is a talented actress who can also sing and MC. She has also appeared on reality shows, and showed her entertainer side. Let’s get to know more about actress Jang Hee-jin.
Jang Hee-jin’s Profile and Facts
Real Name = Jang Hui-Jin
Other Name = Jang Hie-Jin
Birthday = May 9, 1983
Origin = Seoul, South Korea
Height = 170 cm
Education = Kyung Hee Cyber University – Hotel Management 2002 | Konkuk University – Performing Arts 2012
Occupation = Actress
Agency = Lucky Company
Years Active = 2003 – Present
- She replaced Goo Hye-Sun in MBC’s drama “You Are Too Much” from episode 7 until the end of drama because Goo Hye-Sun had a serious allergic reaction.
- She began her career as a model for several fashion magazines, such as CeCi, Marie Claire, and Cindy the Perky.
- She became K.Will’s duet partner for The Duet 2nd Week album with the song Sweet Imagination.
- She appeared on a reality-documentary show “Law of The Jungle in Papua New Guinea” in episodes 216 – 219 alongside Jang Hyun-Sung, Lee Tae-Gon, Monsta X Shownu and Super Junior Leeteuk and Kangin.
- She became an MC for Kocowa TV variety show “Little Too Crazy” with entertainer Lee Sang-Min.
Has Jang Hee-jin Had Plastic Surgery?
All actresses in the entertainment industry seem to be getting caught having their face done. Actress Jang Hee-jin also got caught in a rumor because of how different she looks when compared to what she looked like before her debut. From the photos that turn up online, it seems that she has had her chin and cheek done. Also her nose looks sharper than before.