The Youthful and Talented Member of HINAPIA, Eunwoo
Eunwoo started her journey as a singer with a girl group called PRISTIN under AlSeulBit/RSB Entertainment. This girl group debuted in 2017 but disbanded on May 24, 2019. Eunwoo is a persistent girl and talented; she ever appeared on Superstar K4, The Voice Kids, and National Singing Contest.
Moreover, Eunwoo also participated as a backup dancer for Orange Caramel in the “My Copycat” MV. She gained more attention after appearing in the song “Mansae” with PRISTIN’s Rena. The popular show Produce 101 was also a part of her career journey; Eunwoo ended up in rank 21.
In this Channel-Korea article, let’s learn more about HINAPIA’s Eunwoo! Keep reading!
HINAPIA’s Eunwoo’s Full Profile
Stage Name: Eunwoo (Hangul: 은우)
Real Name: Jung Eun Woo (정은우)
English Name: Julia Jung
Position: Main Vocalist, Face of the Group
Birthday: July 1, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Tiger
Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Eunwoo’s Fun Facts
– Eunwoo was born in Bucheon, South Korea.
– Eunwoo graduated from Seoul School of Performing Arts.
– She became a trainee in 2013.
– Eunwoo is a former girl group PRISTIN member with the stage name Eunwoo.
– Eunwoo loves to watch makeup tutorials on YouTube.
– Her nickname is Beagle.
– She was a contestant on The Voice Kids, Superstar K4, and National Singing Contest.
– She was a backup dancer in Orange Caramel’s “My Copycat” MV.
– She is also appears in Seventeen’s “Mansae” MV.
– She is friends with Gugudan’s Sejeong.
– She participated in Produce 101, and her final rank was 21.
– Her role model is Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon.
– After appearing on audition programs, she gained a contract with Pledis.
– Her dad doesn’t usually express his feelings well, but when she debuted, he texted her “Congratulations on your debut,” and this message touches her heart.
– Eunwoo’s hobby is doodling.
– She is called Beagle because she says, “I’m everyone’s beagle, ang!”
– Eunwoo participated in SEVENTEEN’s Vernon’s song called “Sickness.”
– She was close to Gugudan’s Sejeong on Produce 101.
– She has a lock screen of SNSD’s Jessica Jung and Eunwoo on her phone.
– She finished her contract with Pledis Entertainment in May 2019.
– In October 2019, Eunwoo signed with OSR Entertainment.
– Her room is untidy and messy.
Learn More About Hinapia’s Eunwoo’s Personality
In some interviews, Eunwoo revealed herself as mature and youthful. Her character and musical tone also offer something unique in the group. Eunwoon has good energy and stamina, and it showed when they did choreography twice. They were still in good shape and didn’t look messy.
Eunwoo expressed that she wanted to become a trainee since she was a kid, but she realized that idols have age limits. She debuted in HINAPIA but didn’t want to get the spotlight out of pity because of her former group, PRISTIN. Instead, she wanted to prove herself again.
Hinapia’s Eunwoo Singing K-Pop Songs
Eunwoo’s ability to sing is not unquestionable; she’s good at it. Listen to her voice in her cover of “Wannabe” by ITZY. Cool!
She’s also covered “Oh My God” by (G)I-DLE. What do you think? Such a gorgeous voice!
Hinapia’s Eunwoo’s Focus Fancam
Seeing her on stage had a different vibe, and she has gorgeous charisma. In this video, you will see how she puts a lot of work into her performance. What do you think?
HINAPIA’s Eunwoo’s Latest News
Here is a recent photo from her Instagram account. She is so cute!
Eunwoon started her journey as a PRISTIN member in 2017, but they disbanded. Then, together with Yaebin, Gyeongwon, Minkyeung, and the new member Bada under OSR Entertainment, they reunited and debuted as HINAPIA. HINAPIA was announced as an official girl group on October 20, 2019, with the lead single “New Start” and the title lead track “Drip.”
Unfortunately, on August 21, 2020, the company that they debuted with had difficulties during the COVID-19 pandemic. All members of HINAPIA agreed to terminate their contracts and disbanded after only being active for nine months.
Eunwoo shared a thank you letter on her social media account for the fans that were supporting her and the other members. She hoped that they could continue to support her and the other members in their upcoming individual activities.
That’s all about HINAPIA’s Eunwoo’s career journey and her latest news. Keep supporting her with positive messages and hope her plans come with fruitful results. Don’t forget to give your comments and share your thoughts below!