All About Former Member of FIESTAR, Cheska
Cheska is a Korean-American Twitch streamer which used to be a singer and lead rapper in the Korean girl pop group FIESTAR. Cheska left the group in 2014 for personal reason and left the music industry on May 29th, 2018. So, what is Cheska doing now? Let’s find out more!
Cheska’s Full Profile and Facts
Stage Name: Cheska
English Name: Francesca An
Korean Name: An Min-ji
Nickname: Frannie, MJ
Date of Birth: March 11th, 1992
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Blood Type: AB
Education: Bumpus Middle School, Hoover High School
- Her family consists of a father, mother, younger sister and her.
- There are a lot of things she can do, like rap-making, music appreciation, making clothes, watching movies, painting, swimming, figure skating, and teaching English.
- Her role model is Cher Lloyd.
- Her favorite music genres are rap, hip-hop, R&B, jazz, and folk.
- She likes to watch emotional movies.
- Her favorite color is hot pink.
- She has a 4D personality.
- She was a member of FIESTAR as a lead rapper until 2014, under LOEN entertainment.
- She has spent 6 years of her life in Alabama, 2 years in Georgia, 5 years in Tennessee, 1 year in Mississippi, and another 5 years in Alabama.
- She has been living in Seoul since 2011.
- She started singing when she was 7 years old and began doing freestyle dancing when she was around 10 years old.
- During her time with FIESTAR at the shoot for the music video Vista, the director who was a woman had to change her clothes because she felt sleepy at the time.
- She is close friends with Lil Boi and Louie from Geeks.
- She left the music industry on May 29th, 2018, making her announcement in an Instagram post. The reason for this decision was that she felt that music has destroyed her confidence and happiness and is also slowly killing her.
- She is currently in a relationship with Lil Boi that she started dating in 2011.