Who is Yoo In-young?
Yoo In-young or Yoo Hyo-min is a South Korean actress who made her acting debut in 2005, after getting her start as a CF model for brands such as LG Telecom. She’s best known for her roles in A Man Called God (2010) and Dummy Mommy (2012).
Over the course of her career, she has managed to pull off characters of various types, but the ones that many fans remember the most fondly are her most villainous and tragic.
Yoo In-young’s Profile
January 5, 1984
Seoul, South Korea
|Education||Chung-Ang University – Theater and Film|
- In 2013 Yoo In-young was chosen as a model for Elizabeth Arden; she the first Korean actor to represent the cosmetic brand exclusively in the Asian region.
- She wasn’t an overnight success, at least, not in her own estimation. In an interview with BNT News, she talked about the slump she experienced as an actress. She thought she might always be typecast in certain types of roles and wondered if she would ever get a chance to play another kind of character. “I once fell into a slump. Most of the roles I’ve played or cast for were ‘rich bad girl.’ I felt like I was stuck in that image,” she said. “I believed I would meet my dream character when my time came. And that time eventually came.”
- Yoo In-young is passionate about baseball. In 2012, she chaperoned a group of Korean children to the Major League Baseball All-Star Game in Kansas City. She attended the game with Dynamic Duo’s Choiza and Supreme Team’s Simon D to represent MLB Korea.
- Yoo In-young is best known for her combination of exotic Asian looks and a Westernized body. As a representative actress of Korea, Yoo In-young was picked to attend the event, an MLB Korea spokesperson told the Joongang Daily.
Yo In-young’s Style
Starting out as a model helped give Yo In-young a good sense of fashion. She’s always wearing a simple yet fashionable look, which is perfect with her height and nice figure. Below are some of Yo In-young’s looks!
The actress won a “Fashionista” award at the 2013 Asia Model Awards in Seoul. The award show recognizes the best in fashion and modeling in Asia. The award was based on her fashionable appearance at public outings.
She also shows some of her best looks when summer comes, because swimwear suits her so well.
Yo In-young is Active on Instagram, too!
Her Instagram account (@country_min) is followed by more than 98 thousand people. She often shows her life and her circle in her account.
She uses her Instagram account as a tool for her to share her daily activities and to communicate with her fans around the world!
Facts about Yo In-young’s Beauty Routine
- She said in an interview that in case of beauty emergency… “I always carry Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant with me as it is such a multi-purpose cream. I use it to moisturise my lips and hands. When my face gets dry and puffy, I put it on before bedtime and when I wake up in the morning, the dryness is gone. I also dab a tiny bit on pimples to calm the redness and swelling.”
- She loves orange on her lips. “It makes me appear lively and is my favourite look.” Her ultimate must- have: “My lips tend to chap easily, so a tinted lip balm protects them and adds a hint of colour. I always have one in my purse, no matter where I go.”
- For youthful-looking skin all over. “I love to visit the jjimjilbang (Korean public bathhouse) for a heated bath twice a week, as this helps to detoxify my body and skin. After my bath, I apply body cream liberally. At times, when my skin gets especially dry, I mix one of the Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum into my body lotion for an added moisture boost.”
- Best way to relieve stress. “I sleep – I don’t have to think about anything then.”
- She fancies fresh, fruity scents. “When I want to feel refreshed, especially with my hectic schedule, I wear fruity fragrances. Hopefully, they will also make the people around me feel just as refreshed.”
- She’s into sports. “I play golf in the spring and autumn, wakeboard in the summer, and ski in the winter. When I can’t make time for these outdoor activities, I do Pilates.”
- When strapped for time… “I apply Visible Whitening Multi-targeted UV Shield BB Cream SPF30/PA++ to correct my skin tone and protect me from the sun. The diamond and pearl powders make me look radiant and flawless.”