Learn More About Favorite’s Main Dancer; Lee Su-gyeong!
The career journey of a K-Pop idol begins when they debut as a member of a group and they must maintain their career as best as possible with the title as a K-Pop idol. If luck is on their side, their career journey will soon be noticed by the public and their group will be famous as time goes by.
Favorite (hangul: 페이버릿) as one of the members who debuted in the with 6 original members line-up with Gaeul, Saebom, Seoyeon, Sugyeong, Jeonghee, and Ahra is also still considered as a rookie who is still waiting to release a song in the latest comeback they. In this article, there’s a detail information about one of the members from Favorite, which is Sugyeong that he said looks a like with Red Velvet’s Seulgi. Without waiting any longer, check out Favorite’s Sugyeong’s full profile in this article below!
Favorite’s Sugyeong’s Full Profile
Real Name : Jo Su-gyeong (hangul: 조수경)
Stage Name : Su-gyeong (hangul: 수경)
Birth : Haenam, South Korea, January 12, 2000
Star Sign : Capricorn
Weight : 46 kg (101 lbs)
Height : 166 cm (5’5″)
Blood Type : O
Position of the group : Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist
Nationality : Korean
- Jamsil Girls’ High School (Transfer)
- Korea Performing Arts School (Graduated)
Official Site : Instagram ( s_gye0ng )
Favorite’s Sugyeong’s Fun Facts
- Favorite’s Sugyeonghas an older brother
- Favorite’s Sugyeong’s inspiration is Girls’ Generation
- Favorite’s Sugyeongspends a lot of time doing the Rubik’s Cube
- Favorite’s Sugyeong can eat ramen at an incredible speed
- Favorite’s Sugyeong’s favorite color is yellow
- Favorite’s Sugyeong says she has the height, fair complexion and young fresh look of the group
- Favorite’s Sugyeong likes spicy food
- Favorite’s Sugyeong is in charge of the moves and the mood
- Favorite’s Sugyeongwas the one who caught the directors eyes first when he went to an academy in
- Favorite’s Sugyeong is known to be Red Velvet‘s Seulgi look alike
- Favorite’s Sugyeong’s main charm is her extremely cute smile
- Favorite’s Sugyeong’s favorite food is ramen
- Favorite’s Sugyeong also has a similar face with LOONA’s Haseul
- Favorite’s Sugyeong has a dog named Banggu
- Favorite’s Sugyeong was born on the exact same day as ENOi‘s Jinwoo
Favorite’s Sugyeong Look-A-Like With Red Velvet’s Seulgi
Maybe there are some K-Pop idols who do have something in common with their visuals with one another. Fans might notice their similarity from their face or expression. As is the case with Favorite’s Sugyeong and also Red Velvet’s Seulgi. Did you know that the two members of this girl group have something in common from their visuals?
If you don’t know about their similarity, don’t skip this session below!
Both of them were debuted as a K-Pop idol and became a member of a girl group. Even though both of them weren’t born in the same year, they both really have visuals that you can hardly find any where. As you can see from the picture above, the two of them have the same hairstyle and not even just the same hairstyle, but their face shape is literally the same!
Beside of their similar face, their fashion taste is also similar. Both have a tomboyish side but also still looks feminine when they have to choose daily outfit just like the picture above. The left picture was Favorite’s Sugyeong and the right side was Red Velvet’s Seulgi. Both of them sometimes look like siblings but sometimes also looking very similar just like twins!
With the way they take a pose in a selca, Favorite’s Sugyeong and Red Velvet’s Seulgi also look exactly the same as each other. If you look for the differences between these two photos, you may see different make-up and hairstyles. But when it comes to their face, they look exactly the same and maybe their resemblance makes many people suspect that they are long lost sisters, right?
What do you think about the similarities between Favorite’s Sugyeong and Red Velvet’s Seulgi?
Well, that was all for the information about Favorite’s Sugyeong and everything you should know about her. Let’s keep sending Favorite’s Sugyeong’s support and love as many as you can, hope that her career will shine even brighter in the future. If you like this article, don’t forget to share on your social media and wait for another interesting upcoming articles from Channel-Korea!