Everything You Should Know About Favorite’s Leader, Park Ga-eul!
Favorite (Hangul: 페이버릿) is a South Korean girl group under Astory Entertainment that debuted on July 5, 2017. Favorite has 5 original lineup members including Saebom, Seoyeon, Gaeul, Sugyeong, Jeonghee, and Ahra. This girl group is also popular for several singles such as “Party Time,” “Where Are You From?,” “Loca,” “Catch Me,” and “LIE.”
In this article, there is detailed information about a member of Favorite who also has a position as the leader of the group. Not only that but this member has also participated in a survival show that was popular at the time in 2016, which is Mnet’s Produce 101: Season 1. Who is she?
Without waiting any longer, let’s learn more about Favorite’s Gaeul’s full profile, fun facts, and other information that you should know about her in this article below!
Favorite’s Gaeul’s Full Profile
Real Name: Park Ga-eul (Hangul: 박가을)
Stage Name: Gaeul (Hangul: 가을)
Birth: Goyang City, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, May 8, 1999
Star Sign: Taurus
Height: 164 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Position in the Group: Leader, Main Rapper, Vocalist
- Goyang Elementary School (Graduated)
- Mokam Middle School (Graduated)
- Seoul Performing Arts High School (Department of Practical Dance / Graduation)
- Dong-A Broadcasting Arts University (K-Pop major in Broadcasting Entertainment / Attended)
Favorite’s Gaeul’s Fun Facts
- Favorite’s Gaeul has an older brother
- Favorite’s Gaeul’s father said that he likes autumn as his favorite weather and named his daughter Gaeul, which means autumn
- Favorite’s Gaeul loves street fashion
- Favorite’s Gaeul has been learning and practicing ballet
- Favorite’s Gaeul likes doing nail art, drawing pictures, and making dolls
- Favorite’s Gaeul said she has the most hair color changes to show her different charms like singing, rapping, and dancing
- Favorite’s Gaeul’s favorite colors are black, red, and pink, and she said she also likes street brand clothes
- Favorite’s Gaeul got cast during open
- Favorite’s Gaeul’s friends wanted to do K-pop but she wanted to street dance
- Favorite’s Gaeul was a contestant on Mnet’s Produce 101 and ranked in 52nd place before getting eliminated
- Favorite’s Gaeul looks to be friends with Ladies’ Code’s Zuny and Dreamcatcher’s Siyeon
- Favorite’s Gaeul is friends with Momoland’s JooE and Jeon Somi
- Favorite’s Gaeul had her first fan cafe opened on February 8, 2016
- Favorite’s Gaeul has a good personality according to her school teacher and fan cafe
- Favorite’s Gaeul’s favorite songs are Mamamoo’s songs
- Favorite’s Gaeul also enjoys listening to Chungha’s songs recently because they appeared together on Mnet’s Produce 101: Season 1
- Favorite’s Gaeul said that she wants to travel to Busan and search restaurants
- Favorite’s Gaeul said that she will work hard until she can appear in her favorite entertainment show, JTBC’s Knowing Brothers
- Favorite’s Gaeul is confident in dancing, and she can improvise the dance moves to match the music
- Favorite’s Gaeul is close friends with her fellow contestants in Mnet’s Produce 101: Season 1 such as Haeyoung, Soyeon, Dani, Eunbin, and Jungmin
- Favorite’s Gaeul would write an autobiography saying, “I believe my promise to myself, all work and actions start with me, and I want to write a story about how important my promise to me is in the contents of the book”
- Favorite’s Gaeul participated on MIXNINE with some Favorite members in 2017 but failed in the first round
Favorite’s Gaeul’s Visual
Is Favorite’s Gaeul’s visual already considered as beautiful as other K-pop idols? Let’s find out more in this session that will go over Favorite’s Gaeul’s visual so you can get to know more about her!
Favorite’s Gaeul has the position of leader of the group which is also an important position. Girl groups, of course, have more than 3 members, and there must also be one member who leads the group so that everything can be well organized.
Besides becoming the leader of the group, Favorite’s Gaeul is also one of the attractive members of the group. As you can see from the picture above, she has already shown her charisma as an idol through this early debut picture.
From the previous picture, you must have noticed a change in Favorite’s Gaeul, right, starting from her hairstyle and also the concept of makeup given by the stylist? Looking good with blonde hair, Favorite’s Gaeul has this trendy hair color that suits her image very well.
While looking at this picture, surely many of you are hypnotized by Favorite’s Gaeul’s beauty. She looks indeed more shining than before, and Favorite’s Gaeul also looks cute in this makeup. Well, there’s a slight difference between Favorite’s Gaeul’s eyes in this picture and before. Do you think it’s a makeup effect that made her eyes bigger?
One of the members who attended Dong-A Broadcasting Arts University also looks very charming every time she poses in front of the camera. One of them is a pose that was captured when she was in the middle of doing a performance in front of the public. It can be assumed that this picture was taken while she performed at a fan signing event. Still the same as the previous picture, Favorite’s Gaeul looks good with her long and blonde hair and her makeup that makes her visuals look more attractive and fresh at the same time.
Blonde hair for Favorite’s Gaeul must be an iconic hair color for her as she told before in the fun facts that she became one of the members who always changed hair color every comeback to suit the concept as well. Favorite’s Gaeul looks beautiful in this selca that she took by herself. The member who used to participate in Mnet’s Produce 101: Season 1 really has that aura to be a rising K-pop idol because she is beautiful on her own and has that charisma to show off.
As many people noticed before, Favorite’s Gaeul has beautiful visuals and is in accordance with Korean beauty standards. Looks like nothing needs to be changed from Favorite’s Gaeul’s looks and appearance. The picture above really shows Favorite’s Gaeul’s charisma while performing on the stage. She has beautiful hair, good body proportions, and her makeup suits her image very well. Favorite’s Gaeul has that celebrity nose and sparkling big eyes that could captivate fans’ hearts.
If you want to know Favorite’s Gaeul’s appearance on a daily basis, it must be looking like this. The picture was taken when Fanatics attended SK Wyverns vs KIA Tigers Moon match. Although not performing on the stage, Favorite’s Gaeul was there to make the first pitch and looked so pretty in a baseball jersey with jeans. Her appearance also looks different than her looks on stage. In this picture, Favorite’s Gaeul seems casual with the outfit she wears but didn’t hide her charm as a K-pop idol who attended the baseball match at that time.
What do you think about Favorite’s Gaeul’s visual?
Favorite’s Gaeul’s “What’s in Your Bag?”
On April 29, 2020, Favorite’s official YouTube channel uploaded interesting content where Favorite’s Gaeul was there to show off what’s in her bag. In a large black bag, Favorite’s Gaeul took out a pouch as one of the first items from her bag.
The second item she took out from her bag was a second red pouch with a smaller size. Inside the pouch were pens, earphones, and another pair of AirPods which she said was at home, not lost. Then, there was also a hair tie that she keeps in the red pouch.
Next, the leader of Favorite, Park Gaeul, took out two types of tissue. Wet wipes are commonly used by babies, and she also said, “I’m a baby, too,” in a cute voice as the reason she used these and other tissues with different brands.
She also took out another item that she usually carried everywhere and was in her big bag. The next item is a mirror which she said she bought at Daiso, one of the popular minimarkets in South Korea that sells household goods, and put her sticker on the back of the mirror to be a sign that the item was hers.
The next item in Favorite’s Gaeul’s bag is a toothbrush which she honestly says is a toothbrush that she got from the hotel where one of the music videos was filmed.
Favorite’s Gaeul also brought the vitamins she used to take every day to keep her healthy.
And, she also brought her wallet which, of course, became a must item where everyone had to carry it.
The things in her bag are placed on the table, and it can be said that there is not much that Favorite’s Gaeul carries in her daily schedule. You could say that with that kind of stuff, it’s still quite a bit to carry. However, a few moments later when she checked back into her bag, Favorite’s Gaeul took out another object from there.
What she took out of her bag was tape. For whatever reason, she carried tape in her bag.
Then, she also took out the pearls necklace from her bag, but Favorite’s Gaeul said she also didn’t know why the jewelry was in her bag.
Favorite’s Gaeul checked her bag again to see if there was anything else in there, and she found some photos that she had saved. One of the members who once participated as a contestant on MIX NINE but failed showed her passport photo from a few years ago. She looks shy when showing her old passport photo because her visual looks a bit different back then.
She also brought out another unexpected item which is an IKEA coupon that may have expired. Favorite’s Gaeul also couldn’t use the coupon anymore, but, somehow, it was still in her bag.
A few minutes before the content of “What’s in My Bag?” finished, she showed all the makeup she carried in her pouch and some of her favorite makeup items and skincare that she usually uses. Then, all of the items that she showed were shown on the table.
You can watch the full video about Favorite’s Gaeul’s “What’s in My Bag” here!