Everything You Should Know About Fanatics’ Lead Dancer, Kim Bi-ah a.k.a Via!
Fanatics (Hangul: 파나틱스) is a South Korean girl group under FENT that debuted on August 6, 2019, with a single titled “Sunday.” Fanatics has 8 original members with Doi, Chaelin, Sika, Chiayi, Via, Yoonhye, Rayeon, and Doah. Fanatics is a girl group that is still active today and is famous for several other singles such as “Milkshake” from Fanatics– Flavor, their sub-unit, and the new single in 2020 titled “V.A.V.I Girl.”
In this article, there’s detailed information about a member of Fanatics who has the position as the lead dancer of the group, which is Kim Bi-ah, also known by her stage name Fanatics’ Via. Without waiting any longer, let’s find out about Fanatics’ Via including her full profile, fun facts, and more in the article below!
Fanatics’ Via’s Full Profile
Real Name: Kim Bi-ah (Hangul: 김비아)
Stage Name: Via (Hangul: 비아)
Birth: Busan, South Korea, August 17, 2000
Star Sign: Leo
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Blood Type: B
Position in the Group: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist
Fanatics’ Via’s Fun Facts
- Fanatics’ Via joined Fanatics in April 2020 alongside Fanatics’ Rayeon
- Fanatics’ Via has won numerous prizes at national competitions in Busan as well as for dance battles and wacking dances
- Fanatics’ Via’s hobby is going to the sauna
- Fanatics’ Via’s specialty is dancing in all genres
- Fanatics’ Via’s strength is dancing and the fact that she is always positive
- Fanatics’ Via wants to learn Chinese to communicate as well as other languages
- Fanatics’ Via loves jazz music
- Fanatics’ Via likes showing people herself and making people happy
- Fanatics’ Via’s favorite idol is Chungha
- Fanatics’ Via likes to eat mangos and sweet potatoes
- Fanatics’ Via’s personality is sensitive and positive
- Fanatics’ Via usually speaks positive words and speaks well
- Fanatics’ Via is the type who doesn’t say anything she hates and works diligently in everything she does
- Fanatics’ Via trained for 3 months
- Fanatics’ Via recently cut her hair short
- Fanatics’ Via likes the color pink so she uses pink-based cosmetics on a regular basis
- Fanatics’ Via got the nickname Piglet since she uses pink makeup very often
- Fanatics’ Via’s life motto is, “Sincerity, efforts, promise“
Via’s Debut With Fanatics
Fanatics originally debuted by introducing the sub-unit first, which is Fanatics– Flavor, on November 26, 2018, with a single titled “Milkshake.” After waiting for almost a year, Fanatics made their official debut with 6 members, Doi, Chaelin, Sika, Chiayi, Yoonhye, and Doah, on August 6, 2019, with their debut single titled “Sunday.”
The next year, Fanatics released their 2nd EP titled Plus Two with a comeback single titled “V.A.V.I Girl.” To enliven this comeback series, the agency announced that there would be 2 additional members joining the group, which were Via and Rayeon.
“V.A.V.I Girl” has a concept that represents the living Barbie girl played by each member of Fanatics. Each member looks beautiful with very girly outfits and also brightly colored costumes like Barbie. The music presented by Fanatics’ first comeback also gives a cute and playful impression at the same time. All the members put on an excellent performance during their first comeback with “V.A.V.I Girl.”
Besides that, Fanatics’ Via also got the chance to promote with the group and start her debut era while performing “V.A.V.I Girl” on the stage. On May 8, 2020, Fanatics’ Via was seen on KBS’ Music Bank official focus fancam while performing live on stage with her group. In this focus fancam, you can see Fanatics’ Via with her first appearance while performing “V.A.V.I Girl” with a very cute pink outfit.
What do you think about Fanatics’ Via’s debut with “V.A.V.I Girl?”
Well, that is all of the information about Fanatics’ Via and everything about her that you should know. If you like this article, don’t forget to share it on your social media and wait for another interesting article from Channel-Korea!