Let’s Get To Know All About GFRIEND Member, Eunha!
Jung Eun Bi (정은비) more widely known as Eunha (은하) is a member of the girl group GFRIEND. She was born on May 30th, 1997 and debuted as a child actress in the movie “Love and War” in 2007. After that she debuted as an idol group member in 2015. Her group GFRIEND (여자친구) is a South Korean girl group who debuted under Source Music in 2015. GFRIEND consists of 6 members: Sowon, Yerin, Yuju, Eunha, SinB and Umji.
GFRIEND Member Eunha’s Profile
Real Name : Jung Eun Bi (정은비)
Stage Name : Eunha (은하)
Position : Lead vocals
Birth : May 30th 1997
Blood Type : O
Zodiac : Gemini
Height : 165 cm
Weight : 46 kg
Fun Facts About GFRIEND Member Eunha
- She was born in Seoul, South Korea
- She has an older brother
- She attended the School of Performing Arts Seoul along with her fellow group members Yuju, Yerin, SinB, and Umji, and graduated in 2016 with Yuju and Yeojong from Lovelyz
- She and SinB were friends when they were children, and they also have same real name, EunBi.
- She was diagnosed with langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) when she was seven years old, she has to have treatments and regular blood checks, and is successfully cured
- She was a former trainee of BigHit Entertainment, and only trained there for 1 year
- She transferred to Source Music and only trained for 2 months before she was selected as a member of GFRIEND
- Her stage name Eunha means “galaxy”
- She was nicknamed “Circle” by the other members because of her round shaped face
- She likes to cook; her specialty is cooking mixed noodles
- She also likes to watch cooking shows
- She is good at acting and singing
- She acted in the movie “Love and War” in 2007
- She also appeared in Yu Seungwoo’s music video for “You’re Beautiful”
- She is a fan of the Twilight movies
- Sowon shared in Vlive that Eunha was very quiet, and didn’t talk a lot when they were trainees
- Her role model is IU
- Eunha was the second member to participate in MBC’s “King of Masked Singer” as “Fresh Santorini”
- Her ideal type is Jo Jung Suk & Crush.
GFRIEND Member Eunha’s Song Projects
She is known for her beautiful voice as the lead vocalist of GFRIEND. Besides her songs with her group members, she has done a lot of projects with other singers or for Original Soundtracks for dramas. She began in 2015 in a duet song with Pro C titled “Han River at Night“.
In 2016, she released a duet song with Park Kyung called “Inferiority Complex“, and it gained attention from the public. They were nominated for Best Collaboration and Song of The Year in MAMA 2016, Best Rap/Hip Hop in the Melon Music Awards 2016 and Digital Bonsang in the Golden Disk Award.
Not only collaborating with Park Kyung, in 2016 she also released a duet song with Hwang Chi Yeol titled “Firefly” and “Chemistry” with MC Mong. She also had projects with other girl group members such as OH MY GIRL’s YooAh; WJSN’s Cheng Xiao, Gugudan Nayoung; and MOMOLAND’s Nancy, called Sunny Girls and released a song title “Taxi” for SBS’s “Inkigayo Music Crush Part 2”.
She also sing the Original Soundtrack for the drama Six Flying Dragons entitled “Don’t Come To Farewell”
In 2017, She released a duet song with TEEN TOP’s Chunji entitled “Hold Your Hand“.
She contributed to the Original Soundtrack for dramas such as Temperature of Love, with the song entitled “Love-ing“.
OST for the drama The Packaged with Yoon Ddan Ddan entitled “You Look Nice Today“.
The last OST for Grand Chase for Kakao entitled “Hope” in 2017.
GFRIEND Member Eunha’s New Short Hair
In 2016, when she was promoting her single “Navillera”, she shocked everyone by cutting her hair short, and getting bangs.
Before that, she had long, curly hair when she debuted and while promoting the singles “Me Gusta Tu”.
Now, she is comfortable with her short hair. People said that she looks more attractive, because her short hair emphasizes her large eyes and pale skin.
GFRIEND’s Eunha with No Make Up
Let’s take a look at Eunha’s face without make up!
Eunha Pre-debut with GFRIEND!
Good luck, and all the best for GFRIEND’s Eunha!