Everything You Should Know About D-Crunch’s Vocalist Park Jeong-seung!
The South Korean entertainment industry has a lot of K-pop groups, whether boy groups or girl groups. One of the boy groups that debuted under All-S Company with 9 members on August 6, 2018, with a debut single titled “Palace” is D-Crunch. This boy group includes quite a lot of members, and in this article, there is detailed information about one of its members who is a rapper and vocalist, Park Jeong-seung.
Without waiting any longer, let’s find out more about D-Crunch’s Jeongseung starting from his full profile, fun facts, and more in this article!
D-CRUNCH’s Jeongseung’s Full Profile
Real Name: Park Jeong-seung (Hangul: 박정승)
Stage Name: Jeong-seung (Hangul: 박정승)
Birth: Iksan, Jeollabuk Province, South Korea, May 20, 2002
Star Sign: Taurus
Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
Weight: 66.2 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Position in the Group: Vocalist, Rapper
Family Member: Parents and Younger Brother
- Goyang Songsan Middle School (Graduated)
- Hanlim Performing Arts High School Department of Practical Dance (Enrolled)
D-CRUNCH’s Jeongseung’s Fun Facts
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung became an All-S Company trainee in November 2017
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung was the 5th artist to be revealed as a member of D-Crunch and was revealed on June 6, 2018
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung has thick and wide fingers, and that’s why he usually uses both thumbs or his index and middle fingers to make a finger heart
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung can put a lot of food in his mouth, and 15 marshmallows can fit into his mouth
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s charming points are his hands and eyes
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung likes the song “Motorsport” by Migos, as of August 21st, 2018
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung announced that he will be pre-debuting with the sub-unit Geupsik-Dan on July 10
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s nicknames are Frog, Jangseung, and Frog King’s Eye
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung used to be a child actor before debuting as a K-pop idol
- D-Crunch’s Jeongseung is the same age as D-Crunch’s Dylan
D-CRUNCH’s Jeongseung’s Visual
K-pop idols are known for their beautiful and handsome appearances which become their charm and also attract the attention of many people because of their appearance in public or at stage performances.
In this session, we will get to know D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s visual more closely by looking at some pictures of his visual, and you will see whether D-Crunch’s Jeongseung is a K-pop idol with good visuals or not.
In one of the fan-taken pictures, D-Crunch’s Jeongseung was seen spotting the fans who came to one event and captured his candid picture. In this picture without editing at all, it shows D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s visual in high definition. It looks natural that D-Crunch’s Jeongseung is seen wearing makeup that is adjusted to his image. Also, some pimples that appear on his cheeks also seem normal because D-Crunch’s Jeongseung is still in puberty.
Another fan-taken picture that has Crunch in high definition shows D-Crunch’s Jeongseung attending an outdoor event and interacting with his fans who came to the event.
In the picture above, you can see D-Crunch’s Jeongseung in a closer look with his signature blonde hair, and the makeup that he wears looks like it has a lighter tone than his natural skin and causes streaks from his face to his neck. Even so, he still looks handsome despite his makeup and his hairstyle looking a little bit messy.
In one of the photoshoot sessions, you can see D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s appearance while wearing a school uniform. It can be assumed that this picture was taken for a school uniform advertisement, and he looks very handsome in this royal high-class school uniform, right? At first glance, D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s visual looks like he has some similarities with 2PM’s Junho because he also has monolid eyes and thick eyebrows as part of his visual charms.
During D-Crunch’s debut showcase, every member had the opportunity to introduce themselves through an individual photoshoot session. In the picture above, you can see D-Crunch’s Jeongseung posing in front of the reporters who were present at their debut showcase. Even though it looks a bit awkward, D-Crunch’s Jeongseung still has to act professionally in front of the camera and pose as well as possible to show his own charms during this special debut showcase.
When it comes to K-pop idols, you must be familiar with selcas, right? Selca stands for self-camera which is usually a slang word in Korean, and many people can take a good selca, including K-pop idols who upload their selcas to simply interact with their fans via social media. The picture above is D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s selca which looks cute with the cat sticker on his face, showing his different side when off-stage.
What do you think about D-Crunch’s Jeongseung’s visual?