Everything You Should Know About D-Crunch’s Youngest Member, Park Yeon-jae a.k.a Dylan!
D-Crunch (Hangul: 디크런치) is a South Korean boy group that was formed under All-S Company and consists of 9 members. By having many members, D-Crunch is known as one of the rising K-pop idol groups that has also won several awards such as Asia Artist Awards– Focus Award, Asia Model Awards– Rising Star Award, and Korea Culture Entertainment Awards– Rookie of the Year Awards.
In this article, there is detailed information about one of D-Crunch’s members, which is Dylan, who is the youngest member of the group. Without waiting any longer, let’s find out more about D-Crunch’s Dylan starting from his full profile, fun facts, pre-debut, to his solo promotion in this article below!
D-Crunch’s Dylan’s Full Profile
Real Name: Park Yeon-jae (Hangul: 박연재)
Stage Name: Dylan (Hangul: 딜란)
Birth: New Zealand, July 26, 2002
Star Sign: Leo
Weight: 59.5 kg (130 lbs)
Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
Blood Type: A
Position in the Group: Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae
Nationality: Korean and New Zealand
- Yale Elementary School
- Seoul School of Performing Arts High School, Department of Practical Dance
D-Crunch’s Dylan’s Fun Facts
- D-Crunch’s Dylan’s nicknames are Lemon, Dilanggu, Makdoongie, Dilanggi, and Rabbit
- D-Crunch’s Dylan’s hometown is Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- D-Crunch’s Dylan moved back to South Korea to finish primary school at 5 years old
- D-Crunch’s Dylan has a younger brother
- D-Crunch’s Dylan became a trainee under All-S Company in early 2017
- D-Crunch’s Dylan was revealed on June 5, 2018, as the first member of D-Crunch
- D-Crunch’s Dylan was the vice-president of the student committee
- D-Crunch’s Dylan’s favorite number is 7
- D-Crunch’s Dylan shares many similarities with Hyunwook. That’s why Hyunwook said that they’re an identical person except for their looks and names
- D-Crunch’s Dylan has the ability to say anything in a cute way
- D-Crunch’s Dylan finds his eyes, the mole under his eye, and his smiling face attractive
- D-Crunch’s Dylan often goes to the PC room to play games and watch web dramas with the members
- D-Crunch’s Dylan has played soccer since he was 5 years old
- D-Crunch’s Dylan adores BTS’ V because he has a great facial expression and he is the most handsome guy he ever saw
- D-Crunch’s Dylan likes over-fitted and wide clothes
- D-Crunch’s Dylan compares himself with a rabbit because he has large front teeth and fans call him that a lot
- D-Crunch’s Dylan made his acting debut on March 26, 2021, in the web drama called Time To Be Together 1:11 with Hyunho, APRIL‘s Chaekyung, and MOMOLAND‘s Nayun
- D-Crunch’s Dylan participated in Seoul Fashion Week 2019 with Hyunho
- D-Crunch’s Dylan thinks both singing and acting are respectively difficult
- D-Crunch’s Dylan always wanted to act
- D-Crunch’s Dylan wants to become an actor who can act more like the character itself in the future after his appearance on Time To Be Together 1:11
- D-Crunch’s Dylan wants to challenge many different characters without limiting any role while doing his best when asked if there is any specific genre or type of character he would like to try in the future
- D-Crunch’s Dylan couldn’t say who had the best chemistry with while filming because everyone was great in Time To Be Together 1:11
- D-Crunch’s Dylan’s biggest inspiration in acting is everyone around him as they have various characteristics
- D-Crunch’s Dylan is the same age as D-Crunch’s Jeongseung
D-Crunch’s Dylan’s Pre-Debut
D-Crunch’s Dylan is one of the members who has lived abroad and is also the youngest member of this group. D-Crunch’s Dylan dreamed of becoming a singer since childhood and managed to make it happen as a member of D-Crunch. As you can see from the fun facts, D-Crunch’s Dylan was born in New Zealand and returned to Korea when he was 5 years old in a student exchange program.
No wonder D-Crunch’s Dylan is a member who is also very fluent in English because he has lived outside Korea in his childhood. While still in school, he made his debut in a co-ed group called Geupsik-Dan.
D-Crunch’s Dylan’s Web Drama
MBC Dramanet aired the latest drama titled Time To Be Together 1:11 on March 26, 2021. This drama stars three female leads. The leads include Yoon Chae-kyung in which this drama is her first debut, Kim Nayun who has starred in The Police, and Choi Hye-jin who previously played in the drama Almost Famous.
The three male leads are Jang Dong-joo who previously played in Class of Lies, Lee Hyun-ho from the drama Voice 2, and Dylan with his first drama debut. The drama tells the story of Song Yeo-wool who is a twin brother with Song Yeo-jin. Even though they are twins, Song Yeo-wool always struggles in many ways.
In high school, Song Yeo-wool always comes in second when juxtaposed with Song Yeo-jin. In addition to the two twin brothers, there is Dong-hyuk who is a talented musician but not an expert in the field of love. And, there is Kang Sung-woo who is Song Yeo-jin’s boyfriend, idol, and star at school.
There is also Lee Ji-yoon who is Song Yeo-wool’s best friend and Heo Min who has dreams of becoming a great rapper. With this teenage conflict, there are men and women who can’t forget their first love. Uniquely, these two people will stop at 1:11 PM to reminisce about the memories of their first love.
Well, that is all of the information about D-Crunch’s Dylan and everything about him that you should know. Currently, Dylan is still promoting as a member of D-Crunch, and let’s give him support and love so that he can continue to work in the future as a K-pop idol. If you like this article, don’t forget to share it on your social media and wait for another upcoming article from Channel-Korea!