Meet The Bewitching Model-Turned-Actress Choi Yu-Hwa
Choi Yu Hwa is a talented actress who showed a unique style of acting and left strong impression by appearing in popular films such as “Love Fiction”, “The Truth Beneath” and “Worst Day”. Yuhwa entered the entertainment industry after winning the Fashion Model Award at the fashion magazine CeCi’s Model Contest in 2005, and now belongs to agency Echo Global Group, which also manages other actors such as Choi Soo-young (Former SNSD), Bae Noo Ri, Daniel Henney, and other fellow actors.
She is one of the models-turned-actresses who is known for her mysterious looks. She also made a special appearance in the JTBC’s drama “Youth Age 2” last year and caught the attention of a lot of viewers even through her short appearance.
Full Profile of Choi Yu-Hwa
- Real Name : Choi Yu Hwa / Choi Yoo Hwa (최유화)
- Profession : Model, Actress
- Agency : Eco Global Group
- Nationality : South Korean
- Birth Date : October 10, 1985
- Birth Place : South Korea
- Star Sign : Libra
- Height : 172 cm
- Weight : 50 kg
- Blood Type : B
- Languages : Korean and English
- Instrument : Piano
- Education : Hansung University – Department of English Language and Literature
Choi Yu-Hwa’s Official Websites & Social Media
- Choi Yoo Hwa – Twitter
- Choi Yoohwa – Facebook
- Choi Yoo Hwa – Instagram
- Profile – Movie Daum
- Profile – Hancinema
Facts & Trivias About Choi Yu-Hwa
- Before acting, she was a magazine’s advertising model.
- She admitted that her debut was late. She joined the acting agency in 26.
- She likes watching movies and has a hobby to observe people.
- She was originally interested in art.
- Her dream was to be a pianist and a DJ, but she stopped her piano in high school, because it was a vague desire of art.
- She enjoys hip hop songs from Drake.
- She still uses public transportation to go everywhere.
- She had lived in the United States for three months after the “The Age of Shadows”.
- She defined herself as “a person who has no choice, but to be happy”.
- She garnered viewers attention on CF Vivian together with Jo In Sung. She captivated those who watch the video with her slender figure and Western beauty.
Choi Yu-Hwa’s Filmography
Choi Yu Hwa’s Movies
|2011||My Whisper (나의 깜시)||(Mini Movie) Eun Jin|
|2012||Love Fiction (러브 믹션)||Min Ji / Veronica|
|Love Call (러브 콜)||So Young|
|2013||My Dear Girl, Jin Young (사랑해! 진영아)||Kim Ja Young|
|2015||C’est si bon (쎄시봉)||Senior Actress|
|Love Never Fails (사랑이 이긴다)||Jung Hye|
|2016||The Truth Beneath (비밀은 없다)||Son So Ra|
|Worst Day (최악의 하루)||Hyun Kyung|
|The Age of Shadows (밀정)||Kim Sa Hee|
|2017||A Man Who Only Looks At Me (내게만 보이는 남자)||Jung In|
|2018||Wrestler (레슬러)||(Special Appearance)|
Choi Yu Hwa’s Dramas
|2010||Drama Special “The Great Gye Choon-bin”||Kim Yang||KBS2|
|2011||My Princess||Kang Sun Ah||MBC|
|2012||Take Care of Us, Captain||Jang Sa Rang||SBS|
|Drama Special “Do I Look Like a Pushover?”||Oh Yoo Ni||KBS2|
|2013||Drama Special Series “Like a Fairytale”||Kim Myung Je||KBS2|
|2017||Age of Youth 2||Moon Hyo Jin||JTBC|
Choi Yu-Hwa’s Music Video Appearances
- 2017 : HIGHLIGHT – Beautiful (아름답다)
- 2016 : Bada X Ryeowook – Cosmic
- 2016 : K.Will X Baekhyun – The Day
- 2015 : Jonghyun – End of A Day (하루의 끝)
- 2015 : Lee Sanggun X Han Seungyeon – I Don’t Think He Knew (그땐 알지 못했나 봐)
- 2013 : Geeks – Wash Away
Choi Yu-Hwa’s Modelling Works (Advertisements)
- 2017 : Clio (Cosmetic Brand)
- 2015-2016 : Nabari Cosmetics (미나비 화장품) / AMOREPACIFIC (아모레퍼시픽)
- Wells Water Purifier (웰스정수기)
- Gipel Refrigerator (지펠냉장고)
- Mango Six (망고식스)
- Mantia (마운티아)
- Vidi Beach (비디비치)
- Laneige (라네즈)
- Vivian (비비안), etc.