Get To Know Busters!
Busters is a South Korean girl group under Marbling E&M Inc. The group was formed on November 27тх, 2017, and debuted with the single “Dream On (내꿈꿔)”. The group won some awards in their debut year in various categories, such as the Rookie of the Year Award at the Korea Culture Entertainment Awards and the Global Asia Star Award in Culture at the Korea Environment Culture Awards.
The group consisted of six members at the time of debut. But as time went by, some members left the group to pursue their education and/or solo career. In 2020, the agency added two new members. The group remains with three members as of 2020.
Without further ado, let’s find out the details about Busters in this Channel-Korea article. Check it out!
- Greetings: 파워~ 버스터즈! (Power~ Busters!)
- Debut Date: November 27th, 2017, with the single “Dream On (내꿈꿔)” from the single album Dream On
- Years active: 2017–Present
- Agency: JTG Entertainment, Marbling E&M Inc.
- Members: Jeon Ji-eun (Main Rapper, Vocalist), Takara Yasuda (Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper), Jeon Min-ji (Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae)
- Former Members: Cha Min-jung (Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer), Kim Min-ji (Leader, Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper), Myung Hyung-seo (Main Vocalist), Kang Ye-seo (Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual), Kim Chae-yeon (Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Center, Visual of The Group), Jung Ji-soo (Leader, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper, Visual)
- Buster Fandom Name is Beotchu (버츄). Beotchu or Bu Chu stands for “Busters” and “I Love You”
- Busters’s Instagram: busters_official
- Busters’s Twitter: busters_idol
- Busters’s Facebook: bustersidol
- Busters’s YouTube: MARBLING 마블링
- Buster’s Vlive: Busters (버스터즈)
- Buster’s Daum Fancafe: Busters
- Buster’s Official TikTok: busters_official
Busters debuted on November 27th, 2017, under JTG Entertainment and Marbling E&M Inc. They released their debut single titled “Dream On (내꿈꿔)”. The group consisted of five members at the time of debut. The members were Cha Min-jung, Kim Min-ji, Myung Hyung-seo, Kim Chae-yeon, and Jung Ji-soo. Busters were made to promote a TV Series titled Idol Rangers Power Busters, a Monstergram TV program. During the debut days, they promoted through various music shows such as Simply K-Pop, Music Bank, and Music Core.
Check out their music videos starting from their debut era to the recently released ones!
Check out Busters’ hot stage debut, here!