Everything You Need To Know About billlie’s Sub Dancer’s Full Profile; Kim Ha-ram!
Billllie (hangul: 빌리) is a South Korean girl group that debuted under Mystic Story Entertainment on November 10, 2021 with their debut single titled “RING X RING”. Previously, billlie was known as ‘Mystic Rookies’ and they debuted with 7 original members line-up with Moon Sua, Suhyeon, Haram, Tsuki, Sheon, Siyoon, and Haruna.
In this article, there’s a detailed information about a member of billlie who also has a position as main vocalist and sub dancer. Do you know who is she? If not, let’s find out more about her, which is billlie’s Haram from her full profile, fun facts until debut era in this article that provided by Channel-Korea below!
billlie’s Haram: Full Profile
Real Name : Kim Ha-ram (hangul: 김하람)
Stage Name : Haram (hangul: 하람)
Birth : Jeollabuk-do, Jeonju, South Korea, January 13, 2001
Star Sign : Capricorn
Height : 164 cm (5’4″)
Weight : 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type : A
Position of the group : Main Vocalist, Sub Dancer
Family Member : Parents and Older Sister
Nationality : Korean
- Middle School High School (Graduated)
- Dong-A University of Broadcasting and Arts (K-POP major in Broadcasting and Entertainment)
Official Site : Instagram ( harami_beam )
billlie’s Haram: Fun Facts
- Billlies’s Haram’s MBTI type is ENFP
- Billlies’s Haram is a fan of Girls’ Generation, her favorite member is Taeyeon
- Billlies’s Haram won a contest hosted by sm and received a few vocal lessons from one of their vocal coaches
- Billlies’s Haram likes the american singer Ariana Grande
- Billlies’s Haram won SM’s ‘Everysing’ contest and received vocal training from them, then was moved to the subsidiary label (Mystic Story)
- Billlies’s Haram appeared on the Korean Youtube show ‘JeAlalala’
- Billlies’s Haram’s nicknames are power main vocal and Rami
- Billlies’s Haram’s hobby watching soccer games
- Billlies’s Haram’s special ability is singing
- Billlies’s Haram’s motto is ‘let’s be thankful’
- Billlies’s Haram sang “Free Somebody” by Luna for her audition
- Billlies’s Haram’s charm is her deep voice
- Billlies’s Haram would like to live like Tsuki for a day because she wants to live in the countryside
- Billlies’s Haram was selected as the most rational member
- Billlies’s Haram don’t watch horror movies
- Billlies’s Haram don’t like skinship
- Billlies’s Haram’s lips are thin and small, giving a cute impression. Even the members’ personal first impressions were pretty and cute
- Billlies’s Haram is also called ‘Visual Mebo’ among fans because of her clear facial features and pretty face
- Billlies’s Haram really like the kimchi steamed pork belly and bibimbap with lots of tofu added
- Billlies’s Haram is a fan of the Premier League team Chelsea and her favorite player is N’Golo Kante
- Billlies’s Haram said that he joined Mystic Story through an audition at the academy
- Billlies’s Haram is the only college student among Billlie’s members
billlie’s Haram: Debut
At the end of 2021, a series of new K-Pop groups have set their debut preparation. One of the girl groups that will be debuting, namely Billlie, has released its first album on November 10, 2021. Billlie debuted with the mini album “The Billage of Perception” and the title song “RING X RING”. As a newcomer, Billlie revealed the meaning of the group’s name.
Their lead single “Ring X Ring” tells a mysterious story surrounding a fictional village. According to the members, the song marks the beginning of the world’s upcoming story and expresses the dilemma of whether to accept the current situation or take bold steps to make changes.
billlie received many people’s attention because they are Mystic’s No. 1 girl group, the group shared about confidence rather than a burden because they received a lot of attention from the industry even before their debut The title of the first girlgroup from their respective agency is always accompanied by a lot of interest and pressure.
In order to this, billlie’s Haram said, “The title of ‘Mystic No. 1 Idol’ is a little burdensome, but I want to play an active role worthy of the title of being the first K-Pop girlgroup from the agency.”
Prior to their debut, various senior artists of Mystic Story spared no effort in giving advice to them as they are new to the entertainment industry. The members expressed their gratitude, saying, “Many seniors say good things for us.”
Billlie’s first goal with teamwork is to win the Rookie of the Year award. Haram said, “I hope that Billlie’s name will be known to many people and that there will be an opportunity to show more music and performances.”
On November 26, 2021, billlie held their debut performance that was aired on MBC’s ‘Show Champion’. The first girl group to be signed under Mystic Story showed their amazing performance while bringing “RING X RING” on the stage. As you can see from the focus fancam above, billlie’s Haram looks very pretty and show off her own charms while performing their debut song.
What do you think about billlie’s Haram’s debut era?
Well, that was all for the information about billlie’s Haram and everything you should know about her. Let’s keep sending her a lot of love and support, so her career will shine even more in the future. If you like this article, don’t forget to share it on your social media and wait for another interesting upcoming article from Channel-Korea!