Let’s get personal with BESTie’s Haeryung!
Originally consisting of members Hyeyeon, Test, Dahye, and Haeryung, BESTie (베스티) is a girl group that debuted on July 11th, 2013, with the debut track titled “Pitapat” and they made their first stage performance on KBS’ Music Bank the next day after debut. In 2017, after a hiatus of two years, BESTie lost two members, namely U-Ji and Dahye. They broke their exclusive contract with YNB Entertainment for some reason. Meanwhile, BESTIe is not yet disbanded, whether there are new members added or not. The rest of the members, Haeryung and Hyeyeon, are said to be focusing on individual activities.
The remaining BESTIe member Haeryung is probably one of the most famous members of the group. Aside from being known as a child actress, she has also appeared in many movies and television dramas. She is also one of the three BESTie members who are former members of the girl group EXID, along with Hyeyeon, Uji, Haeryung. And on top of that, she is also the ‘face’ of the group. Are you ready to know more about her? If so, scroll down to this article below to find out!
Full profile of BESTie’s Haeryung
Stage Name: Haeryung (해령)
Birth Name: Na Hae-ryung (나해령)
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group, Maknae
Birthday: November 11th, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Fun facts about BESTie’s Haeryung
- She was born in Seoul
- She studied at Seoul Performing Arts High School
- She is a former member of girl group EXID along with bandmates Hyeyeon and U-Ji
- She was a former JYP Entertainment trainee
- She is the only member who has a lot of experience in acting
- Even though she has left EXID, she still maintains a friendship with EXID members
- She is said to have similarities with Apink’s Naeun
- She has been an artist since childhood
- Her first drama, Dancing Girl Wawa, was aired in 2001
- She has starred in a number of dramas such as Love and War 2, Hi! School – Love On, My Lovely Girl, Mom, and many others
- Apart from dramas, she has also starred in movies such as Once Upon a Time in a Battlefield in 2003, Sisil-li 2 Kilometers in 2004, and Nice Short (segment “Girl”) in 2010
- She appeared in the D-Unit’s music video “Talk to My Face,” Baek Ji-young’s “Still In Love,” HIGH4’s “Headache,” and Noel’s “Your Voice”
- She appeared in Running Man Episode 253
- She is the most popular member of the group
- She is friends with INFINITE members and f(x)’s Krystal
- Out of the BESTie members she has appeared in variety shows the most
- Her hobbies are cooking, skateboarding, and biking
- Her specialty is skateboarding
- Her ideal type is a guy who can take care of her well
- His ideal type is Naul
About BESTie’s Haeryung’s personality
Haeryung has a very cute personality. She is also naturally very good at doing aegyo, and not awkward at all! It seems that the ‘cute’ trait runs through her blood.
She is also a social butterfly! She doesn’t take too much time to get comfortable with new people, and vice versa, other people also don’t take too long to get comfortable around her.
And she’s even good at maintaining relationships! It can be seen from the fact that even though she left EXID, she still maintains her friendship with EXID members as well as with INFINITE members and f(x)’s Krystal whom she met through dramas.
And on top of that, she is really good at improvising! Thanks to her packed experiences as an actress, she can act anything with anyone. Wow, that’s a true talent.
BESTie are known to have a sexy and elegant concept, so all of the members are really shining when they perform. But still, Haeryung stole the show with her charisma and energy on stage.
Many people praise her figure and visual such as the few selected comments below:
“Haeryung’s legs are looking healthier after each comeback, she’s starting to gain weight and I know it’s hard to gain weight with a fast metabolism. She must be doing a lot of exercises these days”
“She totally rocks the head-shaking :D”
“She always has a smile on her face :)”
“HAERYUNG ARE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL <3”
“So beautiful ^ really like her legs and her hair is so beautiful I love the color*^*”
Check out her other fan-cams below and be ready to be smitten by her visual!
BESTie’s Haeryung’s visual
Being the Face of the group, Haeryung surely stood out for his stunning visual aside from her incredible talents.
She represents a sweet and cute girl next door charm with her tall and healthy figure and soft features.
And seriously, this girl has one of the most perfect side-faces that we’ve ever seen!
View this post on Instagram
안녕하세요 배우 해령입니다 제가 사랑하는 언니이자 배우님인 @_jisoyeon 지목으로 #덕분에챌린지 참여하게되었습니다 @thanks_challenge 의료진분들의 헌신과 노고에 항상 마음 깊이 감사드리고 대한민국에 산다는것에 큰 자부심을 느낍니다 감사하고 또 감사합니다 종식될때까지 경각심을 잃지않고 조심하며 기도하고 기도하겠습니다 #덕분에캠페인 #덕분에챌린지 #의료진덕분에 #thankstochallenge
BESTie’s Haeryung’s Solo career
Haeryung is the most popular member of the group, and that’s because out of all the members, she is the only member who has a lot of experience in acting.
She began her career as a child artist back in 2001, when her first drama, Dancing Girl Wawa, was aired. She has also starred in many movies before her debut such as Once Upon a Time in a Battlefield in 2003, Sisil-li 2 Kilometers in 2004, and Nice Short (segment “Girl”) in 2010.
After she debuted with BESTie, she has also starred in a number of dramas such as Love and War 2, Hi! School – Love On, My Lovely Girl, Mom, and many others. In some of them, she met her friends, INFINITE’s Woohyun, and f(x)’s Krystal.
And somehow, she always has good chemistry with her co-stars, especially the romantic interests. She can build a comfortable spark with anyone she acts with!
And her range of acting is very wide! She can be shy, sad, and even sexy! Such a good actress!
Apart from dramas and movies, she also appeared in the D-Unit’s music video “Talk to My Face,” Baek Ji-young’s “Still In Love,” HIGH4’s “Headache,” and Noel’s “Your Voice.”
And not only that, but she is also active in variety shows, like Running Man where she is paired with Seokjin.
Wow, she has a very active solo career, right?