Find Out All The Information About Beatwin member and Former Gymnastics Athlete Yeongjo
Beatwin is a Korean idol group under the management of Elen Entertainment. The group was formed and debuted on January 6th, 2014. They debuted with the single “She’s My Girl.” At the time of their debut, Beatwin had seven members. Currently, Beatwin consists of only two members, Sunhyeok and Yeongjo. Yeongjo is the main dancer and vocalist of the group. Being blessed with a good voice, Yeongjo also has excellent body shape. During his high school days, he participated in gymnastics.
Find out about his facts and personal information in this article. Stay tuned and keep scrolling down!
Name: Jo Yeong-jo
Stage Name: Youngjo
Date of Birth: August 31st, 1991
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Chinese Zodiac: The Year of The Sheep
Education: Kyunghee University, majoring in Sport Education
Position: Vocalist, main dancer
Blood Type: AB
- He is interested in anything related to fashion and style
- He loves his clothes and takes care of his clothes well
- Yeongjo wanted to make a cover of John Legend’s “All Of Me”
- Yeongjo is a fan of rapper Zion.T. He sang Zion.T’s “Kiss Me” for fans
- He used to practice gymnastics and he is one of the most flexible members
- He can do various acrobatics stunts
- He participated in the 2016 Muscle Mania and won third place
- In the competition, he defeated around 600 contestants
- His father asked him to join soccer in high school but he joined gymnastics instead
- Initially, Yeongjo wanted to be a singer but he got cast on the street as an idol
- He has one brother, Jo Yeong-kwang, a gymnastic athlete
About BEATWIN’s Yeongjo’s Personality
- His family is always supportive of his choices. His father wasn’t against his decision to become an idol. Instead, his father asked him to work hard and not regret his decision (on becoming an idol)
- In difficult times, he has regretted his decision to become an idol and wanted to return to gymnastics
- He loves to challenge himself and try new things. He participated in a bodybuilding competition due to a suggestion from a fitness center owner
- He endured a slump because of the sudden increase in his height. Height is considered a weakness in gymnastics
- He always complains about everything
Being blessed with a good voice and good physique, Yeongjo always becomes the center of Beatwin’s choreography. However, on some occasions, he has lacked the strength and power in his movements. Perhaps, it was because he put more practice into singing rather than dancing.
Yeongjo was never too shy to flaunt his abs. Why not? After hundreds of hours of training, one should proudly show the result of hard work. Every time he showed his chocolate abs, fans went crazy and excited.
BEATWIN’s Yeongjo’s Visual
Yeongjo always becomes the center of attention due to his tall and muscular physique. He also has very fair skin and strong facial bones. Due to his fair skin and facial bones, he resembles Twilight’s star, Robert Pattinson.
Yeongjo and his younger brother are blessed with good genes from their parents. Yeongjo has a big and high nose bridge. He looked so much better in dyed hair compared to his original hair color.
He said that his height increased tremendously after practicing gymnastics during high school. Although height was a weakness for gymnastics athletes, it is his current strength. Due to previous sport activities, he has no trouble maintaining a good body shape.
That was all the information about Beatwin’s Yeongjo. Find out more information about other Beatwin members in the collection of Channel-Korea articles!