Cho Yoonhoo—Former Main Rapper of BEATWIN
Yoonhoo is a South Korean singer. He was a member of BEATWIN and debuted on January 6th, 2014, with the digital single “She’s My Girl.” He was the lead rapper of the group. Unfortunately, he left the group in 2017 because of some personal reasons. He then continued his studies and has been active in acting and musical performances lately. In this article, Channel-Korea will provide you with a rundown of everything about Yoonhoo: his full profile, his latest news. Check it out!
Full Profile of Yoonhoo
- Stage Name: Yoonhoo (윤후)
- Birth Name: Cho Yoonhoo (조윤후)
- Date of Birth: March 27th, 1995
- Place of Birth: Anyang, South Korea
- Nationality: Korean
- Star Sign: Aries
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 inch)
- Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs)
- Occupation: Singer
- Associated Acts: BEATWIN (former member)
- Debut Date: January 6th, 2014 (with BEATWIN)
- Agency: Elen Entertainment
- Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts, major in acting
- Official Instagram: yoon.hxx
Fun Facts about Yoonhoo
- Yoonhoo was the lead rapper of the group Beatwin.
- Yoonhoo was the last member to join the group. He debuted along with Sunhyeok, Youngjo, Seongho, Sanggyu, and Jungha. He debuted on January 6th, 2014, with the single “She’s My Girl.”
- He recently enrolled in the Seoul Institute of the Arts and is majoring in acting.
- His special trait is his eye smile. He’s is in charge of giving smiley eyes.
- He has been active in musicals at his college.
- If he could travel back in time he would go back to his first day of middle school in order to start his training as a singer earlier. Thinking of being better and more skilled.
- If he had been born as a woman, he would let his hair grow long and perm it so that it’s wavy.
- One of his talents is singing children’s songs with a scary voice.
- He has a deep low voice.
- When he laughs, his mouth is open.
- Yoonhoo can speak English.
About BEATWIN’s Yoonhoo’s Personality
Yoonhoo is one of the visuals of the group. He is known for his beautiful smile and his rap line. Check out some of Yoonhoo’s fan-cams, here:
BEATWIN’s official YouTube channel uploaded a video of Yoonhoo covering a song titled “The Simple Things” by Michael Carreon. It was his favorite artist. The musician, Michael Carreon, also left a good comment on the video that said, “Hello This is Michael Carreon. Thanks so much for playing my song it is an honor. I hope to meet you at my concert in March!!!”
Also, check out some fans’ comments on Yoonhoo’s cover song, here:
- Dang he can sing and rap His English is perfect
- Yoonhoo why are you making me fall more in love with you? 😍💕💕
- That’s so good ! Love his voice singing and rapping ❤
- help, i’ve fallen into a hole and now I can’t get up. Way to kick me right in the feels. <333
- I didn‘t know Yoonhoo plays the guitar 😱 and his english pronunciation is soo good 😱🙊❤
BEATWIN’s Yoonhoo’s Visual
Yoonhoo has a tapered face and beautiful eyes. His appearance is so cool and handsome. Check out some of Yoonho’s visual pics, below:
These photos were taken when he was promoting at a music show with BEATWIN. He looks good in that outfit, also the makeup looks really great. Back then, he had blonde hair. He uploaded the picture on his Instagram with the caption, “아무 말 없이 그냥 가세여 🐥” (trans: Let’s just go without saying anything).
These two pictures were taken recently. The one was taken while filming for his actor profile while the other one seems like it has been taken by his girlfriend (since the caption contains a tag of a person with love emoji and the comment was disabled).
Yoonhoo’s Activities After Left the Group
Yoonhoo left the group in 2017. Since wrapping up the comeback and various activities of “Don’t Leave” in late February 2017, through his representative, he wanted to discontinue the exclusive contract. It stated on BEATWIN’s official fan café that member Cho Yoonhoo has repeatedly made unilateral claims through his legal representative, refusing all future activities and discontinuing dialogue. The agency, Elen Entertainment, did its best to find a solution somehow, but it decided that it was no longer possible to negotiate due to Cho Yoonhoo’s refusal to talk, so the agency informed the remaining four members in July and discussed BEATWIN’s future activities.
Recently, he uploaded a selfie on Instagram. He tagged his girlfriend’s profile on the picture. Seems like they’ve been having some quality time together.
Those are all the details about Cho Yoonhoo, former member of Beatwin. What do you think of him? Please kindly share your thoughts in the section below.