Learn More About Female Singer Anda’s Full Profile, Career, Music Videos, And More News!
Anda may still feel strange to K-Pop music fans because Anda is one of the underrated soloists whose work has its own color, so it’s interesting to listen to. People can rarely know one of the female soloists who debuted in 2012 because of the lack of promotion in the past.
However, she started to get a lot of attention after making a comeback with the single titled, Taxi because there are many conspiracy theories and music video concepts that are quite controversial among the South Korean community. Even so, Anda still received positive attention after joining YGX Entertainment and getting his latest promotions.
To get to know more about Anda, let’s look in more detail about Anda’s full profile, fun facts, career journey until news about her in this article below!
Full Profile Of Anda
Real Name : Won Min-ji (hangul: 원민지)
Stage Name : Anda (hangul: 안다) (previously known as Anddamiro (hangul: 안다미로)
Nickname : Korea’s Lady Gaga
Birth : Seoul, South Korea, February 5, 1991
Star Sign : Aquarius
Blood Type : O
Height : 172 cm (5’8”)
Weight : 51 kg (112 lbs)
Education : Sungkyunkwan University, Department of Theater and Arts
Agency : YGX ( YG Entertainment subsidiary )
Official Site : Instagram ( @anda_kiss )
Anda’s Fun Facts
- Anda can play piano and ukulele
- Anda debuted in 2012 under Trophy Entertainment
- Anda immediately got the nickname Korea’s Lady Gaga after her debut
- Anda has failed the entrance examination for university and made her confidence goes down
- Anda has a unique style of music and got a lot of attention for it
- Anda signed a contract with Esteem Entertainment in August 2017
- Anda signed a contract with her latest agency, YG Entertainment, in July 2018
- Anda is a dance partner with Seungri in his music video, 1, 2, 3! (hangul: 셋 셀테니) and also appeared on the live performances as well
- Anda’s face is similar to a cat when her make up is removed
- Anda looks like Red Velvet’s Seulgi with her white and pure skin
- Anda has a celebrity aura that always seemed a different character when she was on stage and off-stage
- Anda’s hobby is working out with any kind of sport and have a slim figure as well
- Anda’s first cosmetic advertisement for ‘Racinne’ that was newly launched in Korea at that time and also achieved sponsorship from a famous French dress designer, Max Shaul
- Anda appeared in some variety shows, such as ‘Let’s Go Dream Team Season 2’ on Episode 291-292, 298-299, 304, 311-312, ‘Saturday Night Live Korea (Season 6)’ on Episode 20 and 27, ‘Video Star (Season 2)’ on Episode 28
- Anda has released 2 Extended Plays titled ‘Hypnotize’ on September 20, 2012, and ‘Do Worry Be Happy(with Primary)’ on April 3, 2018
Anda’s Pre-debut Era
Anda had aspired to be a singer since she was young. She has had stunning facial features since she was a child. However, she received some comments from people about her face that she lacked a good standard as a celebrity, so she also hesitated to realize her dream as a singer.
In addition, this female soloist, whose real name is Won Min-ji, also tried another fortune by taking the university entrance exam before she debuted as a singer. She failed the test and immediately lost her confidence because she was unable to pass the entrance exam. However, she tried to take entrance exams at other universities and became a student at Sungkyunkwan University.
Anda also had 50 auditions when he was in her second year of high school. She was also allowed to debut as a model, but he turned down the offer.
After successfully entering university, Anda also had the opportunity to join her first agency, Trophy Entertainment, immediately. Despite her timid personality, she made her debut with her own efforts after failing multiple times while joining previous auditions. The agency also thought that she would debut as a member of a girl group, but her unique features and tall height would not be in harmony, so the agency finally made her solo debut after about a year of practice.