Park Hae-joon (born as Park Sang-woo on June 14, 1976) is a South Korean actor. Park Hae-joon first attracted attention as a supporting actor in the television series Misaeng (2014), which caused him to be cast in his first leading role in the movie Jung Ji-woo Fourth Place (2015).
Park Hae-joon Profile
Name: Park Hae-joon
Birthdate: June 14, 1976 (age 42)
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Education: Korea National University of Arts (Department of Theater Studies)
Occupation: Actor, theater actor-writer, and model
Height: 184 cm
Park Hae-joon’s Filmography
- My Mister | Naui Ajusshi (tvN / 2018) – Monk Gyeomduk
- Wanted (SBS / 2016) – Song Jung-Ho
- My Beautiful Bride | Areumdawoon Naui Shinboo (OCN / 2015) – Park Hyeong-Sik
- The Missing | Teuksoosiljongjundamban M (OCN / 2015) – Ha Tae-Jo (ep.3-4)
- Misaeng (tvN / 2014) – Chun Gwan-Woong
- Doctor Stranger | Dakteo Yibangin (SBS / 2014) – Cha Jin-Soo
- Jeon Woo-Chi | Jeonwoochi (KBS2 / 2012-2013) – Dae-Keun
- Cheer Up, Mr. Lee | Himeul Naeyo, Miseuteo Lee (2018) – Young-Soo
- Believer | Dokjeon (2018) – Park Sun-Chang
- Bad Police | Akjilkyungchal (2018)
- Warriors of the Dawn | Daeribgoon (2017) – Tarobe
- Blackened Heart | Chimmook (2017) – Dong Sung-Sik
- Missing | Missing: Sarajin Yeoja (2016) – Park Hyun-Ik
- Fourth Place | 4Deung (2016) – Kwang-Soo
- Unforgettable | Soonjung (2016) – Min-Ho
- The Accidental Detective | Tamjung: Deo Bigining (2015) – Joon-Soo
- See, Beethoven (2014) – bad man
- Hwayi: A Monster Boy | Hwayi: Gwoemuleul Samkin Ayi (2013) – Bum-Soo
- Helpless | Hwacha (2012) – loan shark
Park Hae-joon on the Drama Doctor Stranger (Spoiler Alert!)
Park Hae-joon got the role of Cha Jin-soo, who is a North Korean government agent who was sent to kill Park Hoon alongside Han Seung-hee (Jae-hee), and a character in the SBS television series Doctor Stranger.
Meanwhile, “Dr. Stranger” is about a genius doctor, Lee Jong Suk, who was born in South Korea but raised in North Korea and his conflict against the most elite doctor of Korea, Park Hae Jin. The two of them face the greatest conspiracy in a medical drama and fusion drama.
Park Hae-joon (Cha Jin-soo) is a military officer who meet young Hoon and his father who sent South Korean prime minster to North. He is who sent Hoon to medical research facility for Leader Kim’s health for five years in n North Korea. He and fellow agents watch Hoon performed surgery on a patient at a military camp. Jin Soo also threatens Hoon by either sending him away to a concentration camp or have him executed along with Hoon’s father.
When Cha arrested Jae-hee’s father, Hoon planned escaped with Jae-hee who is injured before his father was killed. In Budapest Jin-soo become bodyguard to Hoon and blamed him for not saving Jae-hee and they escaped before Cha and his team track down by road chase, found them at a South Korean embassy and Jae-hee sacrificed himself to save Hoon’s life from Cha when he shoot Jae-hee on the arm.
Park Hae-joon is especially receiving attention as a scene stealer. He is wearing a suit and has captivated the hearts of women. He looks more gentle and has been capturing the attention of others. More than anything, Park Hae-joon is showing his stable acting skill along with his charisma and he plays an evil role that is necessary. He has been receiving great reviews, and he is also showing tight acting, despite the fact that this is his firth drama.