About Actress Kim Tae-hee
Kim Tae-hee is a South Korean actress who is considered one of South Korea’s most beautiful woman. Her early career was in 2000 as a model, and she got an offer while riding a busway and met an advertising executive there. Afterward, she appeared in television commercials and print ads. Those opportunities lead her to step into the entertainment industry and star in her first movie, “Last Present” in 2001. Let’s get to know actress Kim Tae-hee.
Kim Tae-hee: Full Profile and Facts
Real Name = Kim Tae-hee
Birthday = March 29, 1980
Origin = Ulsan, South Korea
Education = Samshin Elementary School, Daehyun Middle School, Ulsan Girls High School, Seoul National University (B.A. Fashion Design)
Relationship Status = Married (2017)
Agency = Lua Entertainment, South Korea and Sweet Power, Japan
Years Active = 2001 – Present
- She is considered one of South Korea’s most beautiful woman.
- She has an older sister, Kim Hee-won, and a young brother, Lee Wan.
- Her brother, Lee Wan, is a South Korean actor. Lee Wan once appeared on her SBS drama “Stairway to Heaven” in 2003
- Her father is Kim Yoo-moon, who established and is the chairman of Hankook Union Transportation Company in 1984.
- She became the president of SNU Women’s Ski Club in Seoul National University in 2005.
- She has already won 18 awards since her debut. Her first award was from the SBS Drama Awards in 2003 in the category of New Star Award for the SBS Drama “Stairway to Heaven”.
- She became model for several music videos, such as 2002 G.O.D Letter, 2003 The Jun Only, 2004 Park Yong-ha Don’t Go Away and 2014 Korean Catholic Celebrities Koinonia.
- She is often involved in various charities to help out under-served youths and broken families in the Ulsan area.
- Lee Hwan once made a call to Kim Tae-hee during a shoot for a TV show during his military service.
How Old Is Kim Tae-hee Really?
Despite her young look, Kim Tae-hee was actually born in 1980. Her beauty has never faded, although she has already become a mother. Being considered as one of South Korea’s beauty is not a joke. Now, in 2018, she is already 38 years old. What a beauty!
Who Is Kim Tae-hee’s Husband?
Kim Tae-hee started to date her husband, singer-actor Rain, on September 2012. They later married on January 19, 2017 in a Catholic church. Kim Tae-hee and Rain held the wedding ceremony in a small private wedding in Seoul. The wedding ceremony was attended by only their closest friends and family.
About Kim Tae-hee and Rain’s Married Life
Kim Tae-hee and Rain got married on January 19, 2017 in a Catholic church. They went to Bali and Sumbawa, Indonesia for their honeymoon for around 5 days days. Later on, the couple was spotted in LA by a fans for travelling. As newlyweds, Kim Tae-hee and Rain lived in Rain’s flat in Chungdam-dong, Seoul. Rain was really close to Kim Tae-hee’s father, as they liked to go on golf outings. They had a beautiful daughter who born on October 25, 2017.