Juniel is a South Korean singer and songwriter. She first debuted in Japan in 2011 as an indie artist with the mini-album Ready Go! and in 2012, she debuted as a Korean singer with the mini-album My First June.
In 2016, Juniel announced, on her social media, that she legally changed her native name from Choi Jun-hee to Choi Seo-ah.
- My First June (2012)
- 1&1 (2012)
- Fall in L (2013)
- Ordinary Things (2017)
- Juni (2013)
- Ready Go! (2011)
- Dream & Hope (2011)
- “Forever” (2011)
- “Sakura ~Todokanu Omoi~” (2012)
Cho Yong-jin, known professionally as ALi, is a South Korean singer-songwriter. ALi debuted as a singer in 2009 and gained fame for her appearances on music shows, most notably Immortal Songs 2 on KBS2. She released her first album, SOULri, in December 2011, two years after her official debut. She was also a vocalist on several Leessang songs, including “Ballerino” and “I’m Not Laughing.”
- Soul-Ri: A Village With Soul (Release Date: December 13th, 2011)
- ALi Immortal Songs (Release Date: January 27th, 2012)
- After The Love Has Gone (Release Date: October 8th, 2009)
- Eraser (지우개) (Release Date: January 30th, 2013)
- Turning Point (Release Date: November 12th, 2014)
- White Hole (Release Date: October 15th, 2015)
- Expand (Release Date: November 16th, 2017)
Lee Se-jin is a South Korean singer known professionally as Lyn. She has released ten studio albums throughout her career. Lyn was first debuted under her real name, Lee Se-jin, and released an album. In 2012, she sang “Back in Time” for the soundtrack of the period drama Moon Embracing the Sun. She then sang “My Destiny” for My Love from the Star, for which she won Best Original Soundtrack at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards in 2014. She is the first female artist to win in the category.
- My First Confession (2000)
- Have You Ever Have A Broken Heart? (2002)
- Can U See The Bright (2004)
- One And Only Feeling (2005)
- The Pride Of Morning (2007)
- The Pride Of Morning (2007) [Special Edition]
- Let Go, Let In, It’s A New Day (2009)
- New Celebration (2009)
- Candy Train (2010)
- Metro Sexy (2011)
- Love Fiction (2012)
- Le Grand Bleu (2014)
- 9 X 9th (2015)
- Joue Avec Moi (2017)
Lim Jeong-hee, also known as J-Lim, is a South Korean singer. She debuted in 2005 under JYP Entertainment. She was signed under Big Hit Entertainment in 2012 and left the company in 2015, and joined her current agency, Oscar ENT.
Lim’s first mini-album is titled Music is My Life.
- Music is My Life (Release Date: June 10th, 2005)
- Thanks (Release Date: March 24th, 2006)
- Before I Go, J-Lim (Release Date: October 4th, 2007)
- It Can’t Be Real (Release Date: September 30th, 2010)
- Golden Lady (Release Date: May 9th, 2011)
Go Yun-ha, better known as Younha, is a South Korean singer-songwriter and record producer. She began her career in 2004 in Japan and in 2006, she debuted in South Korea and became one of the country’s best singer-songwriters. Younha became a mainstream success with her second Japanese single, “Houkiboshi,” which was included on the soundtrack of the anime series Bleach.
- Go! Younha (Release Date: October 5th, 2005)
- Under the Same Sky (Release Date: September 22nd, 2010)
- People (Release Date: September 10th, 2014)
- View (Release Date: September 9th, 2015)
- The Perfect Day To Say I Love You (Release Date: March 15th, 2007)
- Comet (Release Date: October 23rd, 2007)
- Someday (Release Date: August 28th, 2008)
- Peace, Love & Ice Cream (Release Date: April 16th, 2009)
- Growing Season (Release Date: December 11th, 2009)
- Supersonic (Release Date: July 3rd, 2012)
- RescuE (Release Date: December 27th, 2017)
Baek A-yeon is a South Korean singer and songwriter. She is best known as the second runner-up contestant of K-Pop Star. She released her debut EP, I’m Baek, on September 10th, 2012, with the lead single “Sad Song.”
On September 16th, Baek made her official stage debut on the music program Inkigayo performing “Stay” and “Sad Song.”
- I’m Baek (Release Date: September 10th, 2012)
- A Good Girl (Release Date: June 17th, 2013)
- Bittersweet (Release Date: May 29th, 2017)
- Dear Me (Release Date: November 21st, 2018)
Oh Ji-Min, known professionally as J-Min, is a South Korean singer, songwriter and musical actress. She began her career in Japan before eventually debuting in South Korea. J-Min made her debut in Japan with her first extended play, Korogaru Ringo, on September 12th, 2007. In July 2014, she made her debut in South Korea with her first mini-album Shine.
- Cross The Border (Release Date: January 22nd, 2014)
- Korogaru Ringo (ころがる林檎) (Release Date: September 12th, 2007)
- Dream on.. (Release Date: January 16th, 2008)
- The Singer1 (Release Date: November 19th, 2008)
- Shine (Release Date: July 18th, 2014)
Shin Su-ran, also known by her stage names Elena and Baily Shoo, and better known as Suran, is a South Korean singer-songwriter and record producer. She debuted as part of the duo Lodia on July 9th, 2014, with the single “I Got a Feeling.” On April 24th, 2017, she released a digital single titled “Wine” in a collaborative production including BTS’ Suga, Slow Rabbit, Suran herself, and featuring rapper Changmo, who also co-produced.
After the success of the single, the singer released her debut extended play, Walkin’, on June 2nd, 2017.
- Walkin’ (Release Date: June 2nd, 2017)
- Jumpin’ (Release Date: March 22nd, 2019)
Jang Da-hye, better known by her stage name Heize, is a South Korean singer, rapper, songwriter and composer signed under Stone Music Entertainment. After making her debut in 2014 with the EP Heize, she gained attention after appearing on the second season of the South Korean reality show Unpretty Rapstar.
- She’s Fine (Release Date: March 19th, 2019)
- Heize (Release Date: March 21st, 2014)
- And July (Release Date: July 18th, 2016)
- /// (You, Clouds, Rain) (Release Date: June 26th, 2017)
- Wind (Release Date: March 8th, 2018)
Lee Ha-yi, known by her stage name Lee Hi, is a South Korean singer-songwriter under YG Entertainment. She is best known as the runner-up of SBS’ K-Pop Star Season 1. She debuted with the single “1, 2, 3, 4” on October 28th, 2012.
- First Love (Release Date: March 7th, 2013)
- Seoulite (Release Date: March 9th, 2016)
- Lee Hi Japan Debut Album (Release Date: March 21st, 2018)
- 24°C (Release Date: May 30th, 2019)
Chungha is a South Korean singer, dancer, and rapper. She was in Mnet’s girl group survival show Produce 101 and was a member of the show’s girl group I.O.I. On June 7th, 2017, she debuted as a solo artist with her debut EP, titled Hands on Me, with the title track “Why Don’t You Know.”
- XII (Release Date: January 2nd, 2019)
- Hands on Me (Release Date: June 7th, 2017)
- Offset (Release Date: January 17th, 2018)
- Blooming Blue (Release Date: July 18th, 2018)
- Flourishing (Release Date: June 24th, 2019)
Shannon Areum Williams Lees, known professionally as Shannon, is a British-South Korean singer and actress based in South Korea. She officially debuted as a solo artist in December 2014 with her digital single, “Daybreak Rain.”
Shannon gained attention when she appeared on SBS’ Star King in 2010 and expressed her excellent singing skills.
- Eighteen (Release Date: March 5th, 2015)
- Hello (Release Date: July 28th, 2017)