BTS Wings Tour Dates
|February 18, 2017||Seoul||South Korea||Gocheok Sky Dome|
|February 19, 2017|
|March 11, 2017||Santiago||Chile||Movistar Arena|
|March 12, 2017|
|March 19, 2017||São Paulo||Brazil||Citibank Hall|
|March 20, 2017|
|March 23, 2017||Newark||United States||Prudential Center|
|March 24, 2017|
|March 29, 2017||Chicago||Allstate Arena|
|April 1, 2017||Anaheim||Honda Center|
|April 1, 2017|
|April 22, 2017||Bangkok||Thailand||Impact Arena|
|April 23, 2017|
|April 28, 2017||Jakarta||Indonesia||Indonesia Convention Center|
|May 6, 2017||Manila||Philippines||Mall of Asia Arena|
|May 7, 2017|
|May 13, 2017||Hongkong||Hongkong||Asia World-Expo|
|May 14, 2017|
|May 26, 2017||Sydney||Australia||Qudos Bank Arena|
|May 30, 2017||Osaka||Japan||Osaka-Jo Hall|
|May 31, 2017|
|June 1, 2017|
|June 7, 2017||Hiroshima||Hiroshima Green Arena|
|June 14, 2017||Nagoya||Nippon Gaishi Hall|
|June 15, 2017|
|June 20, 2017||Saitama||Saitama Super Arena|
|June 21, 2017|
|June 22, 2017|
|June 24, 2017||Fukuoka||Marinne Messe Fukuoka|
|June 25, 2017|
|July 1, 2017||Sapporo||Makomanai Ice Arena|
|July 2, 2017|
|October 14, 2017||Osaka||Kyocera Dome|
|October 15, 2017|
|October 21, 2017||Taipei||Taiwan||Multipurpose Gymnasium National Taiwan Sport University|
|October 22, 2017|
|November 4, 2017||Macau||Macau||Cotai Arena The Venetian Macao|
|December 8, 2017||Seoul||South Korea||Gocheok Sky Dome|
|December 9, 2017|
|December 10, 2017|
BTS Wings Tour Added More Cities and Dates (Taipei and Macao)
On July 28, BigHit Entertainment announced to add more stops on the ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’ which includes Taipei and Macao via their official Twitter. The total cities for the World Tour became 21 cities from 19 countries. Taipei and Macao will be the last overseas stops before their encore concert on December 8 – 10 in Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul, South Korea.
BTS Concert Facts
- The total songs that will be present in the concert are 27 songs.
- They had 38 concert shows for ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’.
- Most of the songs in the concert will be taken from their last album ‘Wings’.
- BTS concert tickets in North America were sold out in December 2016 within 4 minutes.
- The fastest concert tickets sold was for the concert at The Prudential Center in New Jersey which seats 18,711 people and is one of America’s largest arenas.
- The concert at the Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney was their first stop after they attended the Billboard Music Awards 2017 and the concert took place on May 26, 2017.
- The tickets for São Paulo, Brazil were 100% sold out with the gross revenue $1,207,360. By that achievement, BTS has grabbed a spot in the top five on Billboard’s weekly Current Boxscore chart!
- The total fans who attended concerts in South America was 44,000.
- The total fans who attended concerts in North America was 60,000.
- During the concert tour, Suga always brought his music equipment so he can produce a lot of song because most of the time they are in a hotel.
- Rap Monster likes to eat ramyeon, so he always brought his electric pot to cook some ramyeon in the hotel.
- J-Hope likes to bring his own pillow during the tour to make his neck comfortable when sleeping.
- Jin currently likes to play his guitar so he bring it along to play it at the hotel.
- Jungkook likes to listen to music from the speaker. Because of this he was often scolded by his hyung due to the volume being too loud. He would do that because the sound would be different if he used his headset or turned down the volume.
- BTS’ website got hacked before their concert in Indonesia. The group of hackers who hacked it were from Indonesia.
- When BTS came to Indonesia, they requested traditional food from Indonesia.
- During their concert in South Korea, a few celebrities came to support them. Including Rapper Sleepy, ‘Hwarang’ members which included actor Park Seo Joon, ZE:A Park Hyung Sik and SHINee’s Minho, SHINee’s Taemin, EXO’s Kai and Baekhyun.
- Other than celebrities, some fans were spotted such as Bang Si Hyuk PD-nim, who is owner and CEO of Big Hit Entertainment among the fans.
- Rap Monster was absent from the concert in Sapporo because he injured his legs during the ‘Blood Sweat and Tears’ music video parody. The official statement was released on June 30, 2017. It’s said “Rap Monster will not be able to participate in choreography at the Sapporo concert during the Japanese tour. On the 29th, Rap Monster was resting at a house in Sapporo when he hit his foot against the edge of a piece of furniture and injured the last toe on his right foot. Though he received immediate treatment at the hospital, the nail on his toe was too sore, and medical staff advised that he refrain from any action that causes him pain.
- Jungkook’s mother and Rap Monster’s parents came on the second day of the concert in Seoul.
- Brazilian BTS Fans (A.R.M.Y) demanded a bigger venue since there were around 50,000 fans but only 7,000 tickets were available.
- Philippines ARMY had several fan projects including a fan banner project at the concert and a Giant Army Bomb Ver. 2 in the Mall of Asia which displayed BTS videos in the big globe.
- During their concert in the Philippines, BTS said a few words in Tagalog. Some of the words they said were: “Salamat po,” “Mahal ko kayo,” “Nag-enjoy ba kayong lahat?” “Gigil niyo si ako,” “Gusto ko madalas tayo magkita,” “Mamimiss ko kayo.” And the sweetest of all was, “Kayo ang aming pakpak.”