Good Body Measurements Among Female K-Pop Idols
Every K-pop idol is demanded to be perfect, not only perfect in singing, dancing and acting, but they must also have the perfect facial features and body shapes. It is a dream of all K-pop idols to have a good body measurement, starting from a small face, small arms, slim tummy, abs, to chopstick legs. In order to achieve all those good shapes, each K-pop idols, especially female K-pop idols, have a very tight diet and workout. The girlband who has been known for having the best body measurement is Sistar.
- SISTAR Net Worth: How Rich The SISTAR Members Are
- Apink Ideal Types of Man and Dating Issues
- Which BTS Member Has A Girlfriend?
Who Is Sistar?
Sistar is a girl group who debuted under Starship Entertainment in 2010, consisting of Hyorin, Soyou, Bora and Dasom. Since debuting, Sistar has gained a lot of popularity, for both of their talent in singing and dancing, as well as their pretty faces and good body shapes. Their songs, starting from “So Cool” released on August 2009 and their upcoming songs, “Loving U“, “Ma Boy“, “Give It To Me“, etc, are always performed with a sexy, hot dance style, which also became Sistar’s identity. You might all be curious about how every Sistar’s member built their perfect body shape, so here we will reveal Sistar members’ workouts and body measurements for you.
Sistar Body Measurements
Before we move to the secret of Sistar’s workout, here is some brief information on Sistar’s body measurement.
|No.||Sistar Member Name||Height||Weight|
|1.||Hyorin||164 cm (5’5″)||45 kg (99 lbs)|
|2.||Soyou||168 cm (5’6″)||49 kg (108 lbs)|
|3.||Bora||165 cm (5’5″)||46 kg (9101 lbs)|
|4.||Dasom||167 cm (5’6″)||44 kg (97 lbs)|
Sistar Dasom’s Workout
Sistar’s Dasom revealed her random body measurements in one of the “Get It Beauty” episodes; she mentioned that “My ankle is 19 cm (7.5 in) and my calf is 30.5 cm (12 in)”. Since then Dasom has been one of the K-pop idols with the best body ever. Along with this fact, it was revealed that Dasom has her own secret for her killer legs. The tutorial is as follows:
1. Stand with your legs at shoulder-width and also gather your arms in front of your chest.
2. After that, straighten your back and then bend your upper body slowly.
3. Hold for a while but don’t bend your waist, bring your body back up to the initial pose.
4. Repeat 15-20 times of this exercise every day.
Sistar Soyou’s Workout
Sistar’s Soyou revealed her workout tips on January 8, 2015 to fans on Sistar’s appearance in MBS’s Showtime. She revealed that Hyorin and her have their regular gym sessions. They also proudly showed off their workout schedule step by step, starting from the very simple one to the very difficult one.
Soyou also explained that there is no diet that works without exercise. She usually did aerobic exercise after having her breakfast for about an hour and also another hour of hip-up exercise. She also said that “I also found the best way to get a six-pack abs is to use the AB strap and do hanging leg raises”. Soyou also succeeded in amazing everyone by doing her difficult ab and lower body exercise with perfect form and without any help during an episode of MBC Everyone’s “SISTAR Showtime”.
Offering another tip for having perfect legs, Soyou revealed her massaging technique. She said “To maintain the line or figure of your legs, massaging the calves of your leg and achilles is helpful too. I do it pretty often.”
And for those of you who would like to have a hipline just like Soyou, here is the tutorial:
1. First, put one of your legs in front, and put your body weight on your back leg.
2. While keeping your waist straight, kick your leg forward.
3. Third, keep your foot off the ground when you bring it back to down, and again bring your foot back up to a side kick stance.
4. Kick backwards, and make a straight line with waist and hips.
5. Repeat all those steps at least 20 times every day.
Sistar Hyorin’s Workout
Hyorin is known as the Sistar member who has the most fabulous body and skin color (tanned skin). During Sistar’s appearance in KBS Entertainment Weekly on October 25, 2014, Hyorin revealed some tips of her physical fitness regimen. “If your legs normally swell, then massaging and stretching them is really effective. The swelling can become permanent.” she said.
Not only does she give massaging and stretching tips, here are the exercise tips to build calves like Hyorin:
1. You will need a ball for this exercise, grab the ball with your hands and stand with one foot in front and the other foot behind (when you are working at home, you can also use water bottle or books instead of a ball)
2. After that, push your hips back and lower down till you are in a sitting position. Put your body weight on your back leg.
3. Keep your back straight, and with your thigh and hip muscles, try to straighten your knee while stretching you arms to the front.
4. After it is done, change to another leg and repeat the exercise 20 times a day.
You can as well try this exercise, the instruction is as follows:
1. This exercise is really simple. First position your body with one leg in front and the other leg in back.
2. After that, bend your front leg 90 degrees.
3. Third, stretch your calves and bring them back.
4. Repeat this exercise 30 times every day.
Sistar Bora’s Workout
Bora is known as the visual of Sistar who has a pretty face as well as a sexy body shape. Aside from having a tight diet plan, Sistar’s Bora also has her own workout plan. The best part of Bora’s body that people envy the most is her thighs. So here, we will reveal Bora’s thigh workout.
1. First, stand still with your legs stretched wide around 1.5 times of your shoulder’s length.
2. Second, stretch your arms forward.
3. Third, lower into a sitting position slowly. Bend your knees and legs pointing in the same direction.
4. Repeat this simple workout at least 15 times a day.
Sistar Bora’s Night-time Workout
In the past, Sistar’s Bora was spotted having some night time exercise on August 2013 with her manager, which included power walking and basic gymnastics. Here are steps of Bora’s workout:
1. Power Walking
Power walking is an elementary step to all sports. First, Bora started power walking by straightening out her back and then she moved her arms backward and forward, she also kept a fast pace. Bora paced by counting “one and two”.
2. Lower Body Workout
After the warm-up exercise (the power walking), Bora’s real exercise began. By using the equipment installed, Bora started the lower body exercise. First, Bora put one of her legs on the equipment’s bar and reached her armed toward her leg. After that, she bent her body down to the legs, to make sure her chest touched her thighs. This workout could be the secret of Bora’s perfect thighs.
3. Upper Body Workout
After the lower body workout was done, she started the upper body workout. The machine that Bora used is called “The Surf Rider”. By using the strength of her abdomen, she raised her legs side to side in an almost 90 degree angle. Bora could do the upper body exercise about 100-200 times.
4. Strength Workout
The last workout is the strength workout. Bora started the exercise by holding her body up. She lifted her body over 2 bars just like she was doing a gymnastic, waving her legs to the right and to the left.