Girl’s Day’s Main Vocal, Bang Minah
Girl’s Day is one of those girl groups that started everything from the bottom but manage to be on the top later on. The key behind their successful career is because all the members are doing good on their solo activities. From dramas to variety shows, you can find them in any field. But for now, we are going to talk all about Girl’s Day’s lead vocal, Minah. This cheerful girl is so popular among K-pop fans community. But we would like to give all of you additional information about this sexy young lady. Let’s check it out!
Girl’s Day Minah’s Profile and Facts
Stage Name: Minah (민아)
Birth Name: Bang Min Ah (방민아)
Position: Main Vocalist, Face of the Group
Birth Date: May 13, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Blood Type: O
– She was born in Incheon, South Korea.
– Minah has an older sister, which is also an idol – Wanna.B’s Linah.
– Education: Jinsun Girls’ High School, Dongduk Women’s University (majoring in Broadcasting)
– She was part of the initial members and debuted with Girl’s Day in 2010.
– Minah was a cast member of “Law of the Jungle” season 5 (2015).
– In March, 2015, Minah made her solo debut with the album “I Am a Woman Too”.
– She’s good at playing the piano and impersonating Lena Park.
– Minah acted in the dramas: “Vampire Idol” (2012), “Family” (2012), “Master’s Sun” (2013 -ep. 2), “My Sweet Family” (2015), “Beautiful Gong Shim” (2016).
– She also acted in the movies “Holly” (2013), “Dad for Rent” (2014).
– Minah is friends with Hotshot’s/JBJ’s Noh Taehyun.
– Minah’s ideal type: she said D.O (EXO) is her Ideal type.
Girl’s Day Minah’s Songs
As a lead vocal, of course Minah has a very good voice to listen to. Minah has a lot of parts in Girl’s Day songs but you might want to listen to her solo and duet songs too, so here we give you the list:
-Cracked The Moon (Argo OST)
-Only Once (Jungle Fish OST)
-Rapper’s Breakup Part. 2 (duet with Defconn)
-Stop Resisting (duet with VIXX)
-Holding Hands (duet with DinDin)
-You, I (Doctor Stranger OST)
-I Will Be on Your Side (Best Future OST)
-Whatever (duet with MC Mong)
-Skyfall (duet with Damiano)
–들려줘요(Tell Me) (Dad For Rent OST)
-한 사람 (One Person) (The King’s Face OST)
-I Am Korea (with various artists)
-One Dream One Song (with various artists)
-아니 (No) (duet with Lee Minhyuk)
-I Am A Woman Too
-Look (duet with Verbal Jint)
-My First Kiss (Beautiful Gong Shim OST)
-Feeling Like Feeling (duet with Champagne)
Girl’s Day Minah Dramas and Movies
Minah is one of those idols that has all the talents needed to be loved by all people. She is not only an expert in singing but also in acting. She is a really hard-working idol and start everything from the bottom, even her acting career. Have you tried watch her dramas or movies? It’s worth a try! We would like to recommend all her dramas and movies to you so you guys can see how good her acting skill is.
- Roller Coaster (2011) – cameo as younger sister
- I Trusted Him (2011) – cameo as herself
- Baby Faced Beauty (2011) – cameo as Hyemi
- Vampire Idol (2011) – supporting role as Min-ah
- Family (2012) – cameo as Dream Girl #1
- Master’s Sun (2013) – cameo as Kim Gayoung
- The Clinic for Marries Couples : Love and War season 2 (2013) – cameo as herself
- The Miracle (2013) – as Cha Eunsang
- The Best Future (2014) – as Mirae
- Sweet, Savage Family (2015) – Baek Hyunji
- Hello Korean (2016) – as herself
- Beautiful Gong Shim (2016) – as Gong Shim
- Holly (2013) – as Wani
- Dad for Rent (2014) – as Bomi
Girl’s Day Minah With No Makeup
We always see K-Pop idols perform on stage with full make up on their faces, but you can not deny that you also want to see your idols without make up, right? It’s just we are curious as to how would our idols look like without the heavy make up on their faces.
Minah ever showed her no make up face when she went to Mnet 4 Things Show and SBS Law of the Jungle back in 2015. Netizens had divided opinions regarding this since Minah looks so different without make up. Some netizens even said she is ugly and they lose some of their feelings for Minah. But on the other side, some netizens defended her too, saying a singer can not be judged by his or her looks only, but rather by their singing ability.
With or without make up, Minah never really mind netizens’ opinions. She still laughs and jokes around with her cheerfulness. But as you can see from the picture above, Minah is still as cute as ever.
Girl’s Day Minah Boyfriend and Ex-boyfriends
On July 2014, The Fact revealed Minah and soccer player Son Heungmin’s photos when they were on their dates on 16th and 17th. Later on, Girl’s Day’s agency, DreamT Entertainment, confirmed it and explained that Minah and Son Heungmin started dating after maintaining a friendship through SNS.
At first, Minah was hesitant to go public with Son Heungmin since she was afraid that it will negatively impact Girl’s Day and Son Heungmin’s activities and at that time, they were at the beginning stages of their relationship too. Fans were happy and congratulated them despite netizen’s negative comments towards Minah and Son Heungmin’s relationship.
Sadly, on October, Ilgan Sports revealed that they have broken up. The reason is because it’s difficult for them to maintain long-distance relationship since Minah was promoting in Korea and Son Heungmin was busy in Germany.
Girl’s Day Minah Instagram Official Account
Every celebrity wants to get closer to their fans and some of them are willing to share their daily activities with their fans too. Minah is a cheerful and friendly girl, so it’s not surprising that she joined Instagram to interact with her colleagues and fans. Besides, she really likes taking selcas too. So, if you want to know more about Minah, you guys can go to her instagram bbang_9933 now.
After reading all of the information above, we can conclude that Girl’s Day Minah is a pretty, cheerful, talented and outgoing girl. She is very interesting, right? Please give some support and love for this young lady~