BTS Concert Worldwide
The globally popular boy group from BigHit Entertainment, BTS, are gaining popularity worldwide after their album ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life part 1’ with the title song ‘I Need You’ in 2015 and also after winning on the Billboard Music Awards 2017. They started their concert tour in 2014, 1 year after their debut in 2013. Their first concert 2014 BTS Live Trilogy – Episode II: The Red Bullet, were held in October, November, and December. They toured South Korea, the Philippines, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, and Malaysia.
On the next year, they had attracted 80,000 spectators in 18 cities in 13 countries with their world tour concert ‘2015 BTS Live Trilogy Episode II: The Red Bullet’ which started from October 17, 2014 to August 29, 2015. 2 or 3 months after that, they also held a three-day concert tour ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: On Stage’ from November 27 – 29 in South Korea, December 8 – 9 in Yokohama and December 26, 2015 and March 22 – 23 2016 in Kobe; to support the release of their album ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2’. 1 month after that, they held an Asia Tour ‘2016 BTS LIVE Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa On Stage: Epilogue’ in 10 cities. In 2017, they released the ‘Wings’ album early in the year and also announced a World Tour Concert ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’ for 1 year.
- SHINee Key Profile and 36 Fun Facts You Probably Don’t Know
- Kpop Girl Group TWICE Members Profile
- Who is Boa’s boyfriend? Boa and Joo Won Are Dating Now!
2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour
The globally popular boy group from BigHit Entertainment, BTS, had their 6th concert tour ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’ which started on February 18, 2017 until December 10, 2017. The concert tour covered several cities in America, Australia and also several cities in Asia. You can check out the trailer below.
Concert Songs Set List
- Not today
- Am I Wrong?
- Silver Spoon
- Begin (Jungkook’s Solo)
- Lie (Jimin’s Solo)
- First Love (Suga’s Solo)
- Lost (Jin, Jimin, V, Jungkook)
- Save Me
- I Need U
- Reflection (Rap Monster’s Solo)
- Stigma (V’s Solo)
- Mama (J-Hope’s Solo)
- Awake (Jin’s Solo)
- BTS Cypher 4 (Rap Monster, Suga, J-Hope)
- No More Dream
- Boy In Luv
- 21st Century Girls
- Intro : Boy Meets Evil (J-Hope’s Solo)
- Blood, Sweat and Tears
- Outro: Wings
- 2! 3! (Still There Will Be Better Days)
- Spring Day
Concert Ticket Price List
|Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul, South Korea||Seating R||KRW 110,000|
|Seating S||KRW 99,000|
|Movistar Arena, Santiago, Chile||A.R.M.Y VIP||$ 161.000|
|Platea Baja Diamante||$ 92.000|
|Platea Baja Golden||$ 63.259|
|Platea Alta||$ 34.500|
|Prudential Center, Newark;|
AllState Arena, Chicago;
Honda Center, Anaheim; United States
|Impact Arena, Bangkok, Thailand||Green Zone||6,000 Baht|
|Pink Zone||5,500 Baht|
|Red Zone||4,800 Baht|
|Purple Zone||3,800 Baht|
|Blue Zone||2,800 Baht|
|Orange Zone||1,800 Baht|
|Indonesia Convention Exhibition, Jakarta, Indonesia||Red Zone||IDR 3.000.000|
|Green Zone||IDR 2.300.000|
|Purple Zone||IDR 2.000.000|
|Blue Zone||IDR 1.500.000|
|Yellow Zone||IDR 1.000.000|
|Mall of Asia Arena, Manila, Philippines||Standing (A, B, C, D, E)||10,500 Peso|
|VIP A||12,500 Peso|
|VIP B||10,000 Peso|
|VIP C||7,500 Peso|
|Upper Box A||5,500 Peso|
|Upper Box B||4,500 Peso|
|General Admission||2,000 Peso|
|Generic Admission||1,000 Peso|
|Asia World-Expo, Hongkong||Pink Zone||$ 1680|
|Blue Zone||$ 1680|
|Yellow Zone||$ 1280|
|Purple Zone||$ 880|
|Green Zone||$ 580|
|Cream Zone||$ 1280|
|Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia||VIP L+R+C||AUD 343.10|
|CAT 1||AUD 241.25|
|CAT 2||AUD 199.50|
|CAT 3||AUD 99.70|
|Multipurpose Gymnasium National Taiwan Sport University,|
|Blue Zone||$ 6,800|
|Green Zone||$ 5,800|
|Yellow Zone||$ 4,600|
|Purple Zone||$ 3,800|
|Blue Zone||$ 2,800|
|Pink Zone||$ 1,800|
|Cotai Arena Venetian, Macao, Macao||Pink Zone||HKD 2,380|
|Blue Zone||HKD 1,880|
|Yellow Zone||HKD 1,680|
|Purple Zone||HKD 1,280|
|Green Zone||HKD 980|
|Cream Zone||HKD 680|
BTS Wings Tour Dates
|February 18, 2017||Seoul||South Korea||Gocheok Sky Dome|
|February 19, 2017|
|March 11, 2017||Santiago||Chile||Movistar Arena|
|March 12, 2017|
|March 19, 2017||São Paulo||Brazil||Citibank Hall|
|March 20, 2017|
|March 23, 2017||Newark||United States||Prudential Center|
|March 24, 2017|
|March 29, 2017||Chicago||Allstate Arena|
|April 1, 2017||Anaheim||Honda Center|
|April 1, 2017|
|April 22, 2017||Bangkok||Thailand||Impact Arena|
|April 23, 2017|
|April 28, 2017||Jakarta||Indonesia||Indonesia Convention Center|
|May 6, 2017||Manila||Philippines||Mall of Asia Arena|
|May 7, 2017|
|May 13, 2017||Hongkong||Hongkong||Asia World-Expo|
|May 14, 2017|
|May 26, 2017||Sydney||Australia||Qudos Bank Arena|
|May 30, 2017||Osaka||Japan||Osaka-Jo Hall|
|May 31, 2017|
|June 1, 2017|
|June 7, 2017||Hiroshima||Hiroshima Green Arena|
|June 14, 2017||Nagoya||Nippon Gaishi Hall|
|June 15, 2017|
|June 20, 2017||Saitama||Saitama Super Arena|
|June 21, 2017|
|June 22, 2017|
|June 24, 2017||Fukuoka||Marinne Messe Fukuoka|
|June 25, 2017|
|July 1, 2017||Sapporo||Makomanai Ice Arena|
|July 2, 2017|
|October 14, 2017||Osaka||Kyocera Dome|
|October 15, 2017|
|October 21, 2017||Taipei||Taiwan||Multipurpose Gymnasium National Taiwan Sport University|
|October 22, 2017|
|November 4, 2017||Macau||Macau||Cotai Arena The Venetian Macao|
|December 8, 2017||Seoul||South Korea||Gocheok Sky Dome|
|December 9, 2017|
|December 10, 2017|
BTS Wings Tour Added More Cities and Dates (Taipei and Macao)
On July 28, BigHit Entertainment announced to add more stops on the ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’ which includes Taipei and Macao via their official Twitter. The total cities for the World Tour became 21 cities from 19 countries. Taipei and Macao will be the last overseas stops before their encore concert on December 8 – 10 in Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul, South Korea.
BTS Concert Facts
- The total songs that will be present in the concert are 27 songs.
- They had 38 concert shows for ‘2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour’.
- Most of the songs in the concert will be taken from their last album ‘Wings’.
- BTS concert tickets in North America were sold out in December 2016 within 4 minutes.
- The fastest concert tickets sold was for the concert at The Prudential Center in New Jersey which seats 18,711 people and is one of America’s largest arenas.
- The concert at the Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney was their first stop after they attended the Billboard Music Awards 2017 and the concert took place on May 26, 2017.
- The tickets for São Paulo, Brazil were 100% sold out with the gross revenue $1,207,360. By that achievement, BTS has grabbed a spot in the top five on Billboard’s weekly Current Boxscore chart!
- The total fans who attended concerts in South America was 44,000.
- The total fans who attended concerts in North America was 60,000.
- During the concert tour, Suga always brought his music equipment so he can produce a lot of song because most of the time they are in a hotel.
- Rap Monster likes to eat ramyeon, so he always brought his electric pot to cook some ramyeon in the hotel.
- J-Hope likes to bring his own pillow during the tour to make his neck comfortable when sleeping.
- Jin currently likes to play his guitar so he bring it along to play it at the hotel.
- Jungkook likes to listen to music from the speaker. Because of this he was often scolded by his hyung due to the volume being too loud. He would do that because the sound would be different if he used his headset or turned down the volume.
- BTS’ website got hacked before their concert in Indonesia. The group of hackers who hacked it were from Indonesia.
- When BTS came to Indonesia, they requested traditional food from Indonesia.
- During their concert in South Korea, a few celebrities came to support them. Including Rapper Sleepy, ‘Hwarang’ members which included actor Park Seo Joon, ZE:A Park Hyung Sik and SHINee’s Minho, SHINee’s Taemin, EXO’s Kai and Baekhyun.
- Other than celebrities, some fans were spotted such as Bang Si Hyuk PD-nim, who is owner and CEO of Big Hit Entertainment among the fans.
- Rap Monster was absent from the concert in Sapporo because he injured his legs during the ‘Blood Sweat and Tears’ music video parody. The official statement was released on June 30, 2017. It’s said “Rap Monster will not be able to participate in choreography at the Sapporo concert during the Japanese tour. On the 29th, Rap Monster was resting at a house in Sapporo when he hit his foot against the edge of a piece of furniture and injured the last toe on his right foot. Though he received immediate treatment at the hospital, the nail on his toe was too sore, and medical staff advised that he refrain from any action that causes him pain.
- Jungkook’s mother and Rap Monster’s parents came on the second day of the concert in Seoul.
- Brazilian BTS Fans (A.R.M.Y) demanded a bigger venue since there were around 50,000 fans but only 7,000 tickets were available.
- Philippines ARMY had several fan projects including a fan banner project at the concert and a Giant Army Bomb Ver. 2 in the Mall of Asia which displayed BTS videos in the big globe.
- During their concert in the Philippines, BTS said a few words in Tagalog. Some of the words they said were: “Salamat po,” “Mahal ko kayo,” “Nag-enjoy ba kayong lahat?” “Gigil niyo si ako,” “Gusto ko madalas tayo magkita,” “Mamimiss ko kayo.” And the sweetest of all was, “Kayo ang aming pakpak.”